p . 13

𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥

" You really gone let that Nigga get away with this shit just because a bitch told you to let it go my Nigga? " Tyree said while passing me the blunt.
" don't call her no bitch fam " i said while grabbing it. " You really defending this girl. Jay, she doesn't fuccin want you let ts go " he said. I never understood why these niggas always in my business like wtfc , ts aggravating asl . " you succin mad dick rn dude. gone bout yo bidness " I said. Ion gaf bout what that Nigga talm bout . He bow down to me . " nah my Nigga you sucking dat Nigga sevens dick rn .. imma let you be doe pussy . " tyree said . I up and socked that Nigga dead in his jaw. " yo cut ts out. yall niggas grown act like it! " lil pap said causing us to both up and go our separate ways.  I walked out the abandon house on 10th street scanning my surroundings before entering my vehicle laying back in my seat and finally letting all of this shit in the back of my head takeover.  if people knew how much I've been through wit Kaliyah they would understand the struggle of just leaving her alone. Kaliyah was there for me when I was out in the streets trying to take care of my siblings since my mom was too busy doing drugs. Once I turned 18 i witnessed my mom passing away from an overdose.  I had no one but Kaliyah.  my siblings went to foster care and I ended up moving with Kaliyah.  Kaliyah helped me get myself together.  she was my only source of happiness literally.  after a while i got off the streets, Kj turned 18 and was on his own. Hes been in the streets ever since. I basically take care of the li nigga now that we from the same set. This not the life i want to live. I know I can do better and i feel like Kaliyah bring out the best in me. i know i fucked up cheating on Kaliyah but I feel like  i deserve a second chance .. I know Kaliyah will never love anyone else how she loves me

𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞

As I downed the rest of the Henessy bottle sitting on the right side of me I got an unknown phone call, and I already knew who it was.  " Yes jay .. "  I said. even tho I'm drunk asfc i know how to keep myself under control over the time seven has caught me drunk asfc .. " Can we talk in person .. i really need to talk to you man. i was silent for a minute but i can kinda hear the hurt in jays voice and i know how strong of a person she is so when you can actually see/hear the hurt then i know it's something serious. " please " she said. " Send me the addy " I said before hanging up. i shouldn't be associating with her but i will always be there for jay if she needs me.

" Beep! " a car honked constantly due to the fact that I was on the wrong side of the rode. " Sorry damn!" I said swerving over to the right side of the rode. drinking and driving is not my thing ... as I arrived at the location which looked like some fuccing abandoned house I called her.  " i know you didn't bring me to known fuccing abandon- " and before I could finish, she interrupted me saying " yo chill, pull up the street it's a spot Infront of my car " she said before hanging up. This mfka . as i pulled up i seen a hand hanging out the window waving and i pulled seeing her.  once i parked Infront of hers I got out walking to the passenger seat and getting in. " you look beautiful " jay said breaking the silence.  " what's up jay? " i said in irritation. " Well damn it's like that. " she said. " Jay its literally 2 am and - " "and you're drunk " she said cutting me off. even Tho that's not what i was about to say it was true. " how'd you know? " I said. " Kaliyah ... I know you. i can tell everything when it comes to you, and you know that girl ... Kaliyah you got to stop ts it's not - " " okay okay ! this isn't about me! now can we change the subject " I said. after a moment of silence she finally decided to talk " Kaliyah i need you .. I don't want to live like this .. i wanna change i really do and without you there is no hope " jay said . " jay i - "" Kaliyah im going fuccing crazy I'm losing myself i miss my beautiful princess. i miss holding you ... i miss smiling. Kaliyah you're the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me . ever since i met you i did nothing but smile and i felt when you left a big part of me left too . i miss my princess i really do . " jay said . i really didnt know what to say , i was lost in words . before i could even talk jay kissed me and even tho I knew this was wrong I kissed her back . soon we heard knocks at the drivers window causing me to snap back into reality and noticed i was fucked over . " watchu  need KJ " jay said and i looked over seeing her little brother . i remember him as a lil baby and hes so big now it was crazy . " wassup kaliyah " KJ said while smiling showing his grills . "  hi " i said while smiling slightly . " um imma go ... " i said while quickly getting into my car and surprisingly jay didnt run after me . i turned on the radio quickly driving away as " traitor " by Olivia Rodrigo played .  i popped opened the Henessy  bottle that i grabbed from under the seat and quickly jugged it down . my mind was racing  and my anxiety was so high .  I felt like i betrayed my best friend and my lover . i felt like i was the cause of someone's life going downhill . my vision was so blurry due to the fact i was crying . i was so angry and i dont even know why . as i got a call I hurried and answer placing my phone on my leg . " i just got this weird vision ... kaliyah where ever you are i want you to stop okay ? STOP " i was driving so fast and i didnt even know due to the fact i was zoned out .. i felt like time froze . i felt like i was in heaven . only thing that was repeating in my head was " i want you to stop " but i couldn't . this feeling felt so good and i was a sucker for it . i heard my phone go off caused by a notification and i looked down seeing it was sev . " baby im home where are you ? " i read . " kaliyah please stop !" was the last thing i heard before crashing and my life blinked before my eyes .. all i could hear is car alarms going off and sirens  " jay .. help me " was the last thing i could get out before blanking out .