p . 20

𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐞 .

face cam ☟︎

" Igh so we driving off n shit and notice some niggas on our ass " kalan said as I nodded to his words

" Igh so we driving off n shit and notice some niggas on our ass " kalan said as I nodded to his words . " make sure you mention the part where yo ass was crying and you said sum was in yo eye nigga " seven said causing me to look at his ass in shock . " you was crying ?!? " me and kaliyah said in sync . " nigga I'm telling you it was the wind .. alright anyways . i ain't have my gun on me and I ain't even know seven had hers till she rolled da window down , body half way out that shit while I'm driving " kalan said . " don't do that shit again " kaliyah said to seven . " It's either I was gone shoot back or we was just gone be sitting there while getting shot at . Wtfc " seven said. " I'm still stuck on the fact that this nigga can pull up to somebody else's hood , get to talking shit , beat the nigga ass infront of his spot den start crying when dem niggas come after y'all " I said . punk ass . " exactly " seven said. " you talked to ari ? " kaliyah said . " stop asking abt that bitch " seven said . " don't talk to me like that da hell " kaliyah said . " nah I ain't fucking wit her nomore . I'm done . She got her shit out my crib and that's just that . number blocked . Social media blocked . Email blocked . Allat " kalan said and I nodded my head cuz shittt she pulled some opp shit frl . " aye ion trust her . she know a lot kalan . they can manipulate her ass to telling them anything " seven said . " she ain't gone tell nun " kalan said . it looked to me he still had a lot of trust in da girl even tho she crossed that mfka 10x harder then you think .
" well seven not leaving the house no time soon " kaliyah said causing me and kalan to look at seven . " dis nigga on punishment " i said . " mfkan house arrest "  kalan said as we both laughed causing seven to put her middle finger up . " i think y'all should lay low for ah lil while frl . yall not taking this shit serious but I'm worried about yall getting hurt. yall ain't missing nun out in da streets I promise you " Kaliyah said . she was right doe . Not for me doeee . I already don't fw them niggas due to the fact that kj a set switcher . he went from being a blood to a crib and ion fw that . he da biggest opp if you asked me but mfkas scared to say it cause of who his sister is . idgaf about jay fr . She know not to fuck wit me. She thought she can slide in da set one day and got shot at. Yee In conclusion jay and kj the biggest rats in the city . Main reason why jay in jail rn . it was either jail or her life took . " yee I feel you . i ain't got no parties to throw in a while anyways . Im finna have dis one shawt pull up " kalan said . " gah damn nigga mfkas couldn't even wait 2 weeks " seven said . " hell nah . Ain't no shame in my game .  " kalan said .

" alright I gotta get ready to head out to work " kaliyah said . " I'm coming too " seven said while grabbing her crutches . " can y'all please tell seven that I'm good and I don't need her to go to work wit me " kaliyah said . me and kalan both stood In silence while I acted like I was looking at something cause if my girl was in this situation I wouldn't let her go no where alone either . " exactly " seven said causing kaliyah to smack her lips . " if I can't go to work it's only right if you stay home too . I gotchu if you need anything girl but you going out dere alone dangerous . you acting like mfkas ain't obsessed wit you n  shit "  seven said .  which was true .

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

" I think I wanna take a break on my job . it's a lot going on ma . I can't even concentrate at work it's too much shit on my mind. I can't take my gun to work and I feel unsafe without it. " i said to kaliyah as she layed on my chest. she looked up at me before nodding . " I understand " she said and I was shocked asfc . she usually be on my ass about work but yk this situation that we in is pretty understandable to why I'm taking the break. Money will still be coming in tho ofc and imma make sure kaliyah doesn't have to ask for anything like I always do. " I'm not finna be staying in the house tho like we quarantining or some shit . i understand you want me safe and I promise you I will stay safe . but I'm not hiding from nobody kaliyah alright ? " I said . It took her a while before responding. " okay seven " she said.

𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭

Face cam ☟︎

" I'm still mad that you leaving so soon "  variah said

" I'm still mad that you leaving so soon " variah said . " I knoww , I will be coming back soon ofc . yk I love my home town " i said. " yea you betta" variah said . today was the day I was finally moving to my dream state . California .
I was on my second year of online college and I felt I could I start to succeed in my dreams while keeping up with school . I wasn't roomating with anyone . it was just me . i have a friend in cali that im going to be spending time with due to the fact that she knows the city . I haven't spoken to seven since she left ... Once I found out she had a girl i kinda felt I should just leave her alone for the time so I can get over the feelings I had growing for her . No bad blood tho yk .
" you ready to go lanah ? " my dad yelled from downstairs . " here I come " I said before grabbing my purse that had my phone and etc in it . " you car will be there in 3 days . i want you to enjoy your adult hood okay " my dad said . leaving my dad was kinda emotional . it's always just been us two so now that I'm leaving him on his own it kinda scares me .

𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐣𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐤𝐣

" I'm not even Trippin about that shit nomo sis " I said to jay on the phone . Even tho I was lying I was not finna let her control me from jail . if anything was to happen to me she wouldn't even be here for me so idgaf . " why would you start fucking with that bitch ? " jay said . " don't disrespect . Ion call kaliyah out her name and I want you to do the same " I said . " oh so now you comparing me and kaliyah situation to me and yo bitch ? " jay said . " you and kaliyah don't got no situation. That's the difference between us . arianna pregnant with my baby and i love her . meanwhile kaliyah don't even fwu and yo loser ass chasing her around the city . Well not anymore .. " i said . " man Sybau , youn love her . i heard niyah out n shit I want you to watch out for ha " jay said . " I ain't scared of her mfkan ass  man wtfc " I said . " you scared of seven tho Nigga that's the only reason you ain't sliding on dem . yea you think I wouldn't notice ? " jay said as the call ended due to the fact that her time was up . Ain't nobody scared of seven just her dad runs the biggest mafia in da state . it seems to me that she don't want nobody to know . It's like she's ashamed of it . but her dad watch her every move due to the fact that he know I shot her .  I got a note at my door step basically telling me to leave her alone if I want my life ....