p . 12

liked by sevenbandz and others

liked by sevenbandz and others ..
@kaliyahh : 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 ❥ .
view all 1,456 comments
@jay2k : my sexc princess 😍
@sevenbandz replied to { jay2k } : gtf outta my girl comments lonely ass bitch 😂.

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

" ayo you tryna slide to the store with me before I drop you off ? " I said . " yee " kalan replied . Kalan live on the other side of town so I was just gonna stop ova dere .  Soon we were at the store . " ain't nobody at this bitch surprisingly " i said as we walked in . " let me get $30 on 2 " i said . " ayo ain't that jay ? " kalan said causing me to turn my head seeing her ass cross the parking lot . " hell yee " I said . I walked to her with my head done and as soon as I made it to that bitch I pistol whipped her ass untill I ain't feel like it nomo . she had some other 2 niggas with her but kalan had dem Niggas already . " cmon nigga ! " kalan said while starting the car . " pussy ass bitch " I said before spitting on her ass . I ran to the car getting in as kalan drove away .

If  it's war .. den it's war .

" fuckk daddy I'm sorryyy" kaliyah moaned as I was pounding into her ruthlessly . We've been going round for round and her ass was tired asfc , she ain't even wanna ride . kaliyah released for the 5th time and I pulled out slowly watching her breathe heavily. kaliyah is just so sexc and I loved her petite body .

sum like apology sex even tho I didn't do anything .

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞

I was tired asfc and my body wouldn't  even let me move but somebody was constantly blowing my shit up and seven kept talking shit in her sleep . I got up slowly grabbing my phone .

unknown : you better get yo bitch before she be dead .
kaliyah :  who is this ?
unknown : don't worry bout it . just know that yo bitch got jay in the hospital right now and all it takes is for jay to let us know she want the bitch dead and we gone make it happen .
Kaliyah :  what do you mean she got her in the hospital?
Unknown : wtfc aren't you understanding . yo bitch pistol whipped jay earlier today with some Nigga and ts fractured her nose . keep yo lil puppet in the house  .

call ended

" seven Gtf up . you pistol whipped jay yesterday " I said turning on the light and causing her to get up . " no wtfc turn the light back off " She said . " no seven Gtf up ! Did you do it ? And don't fuccin lie to me . " yuh I did . she deserved it " she said while getting up . " seven wtfc ! you got people out trying to kill you yo . i don't want to lose you ! why couldn't you just leave ts alone when I told you too . I'm with you and that's all that should matter . " I shouted. " did you forget jays in a fucking gang yo . she already knows where you work . all she needs is the location of your fucking house . " I said . " kaliyah .. I'm not scared of nobody that's what you need to understand . " she said . " you're not understanding wtfc I'm saying " I said before walking in the bathroom and locking the door . she don't understand that her getting involved in all ts can cause her to lose her job or even her life . I don't want to lose her . I love her . " kaliyah open the door please . I'm sorry " . she said . " I got up and opened the door hugging her instantly . I love you seven and I don't want to lose you " I said while crying . " I love you more and you won't lose me " she said while hugging me tightly . " promise me " I said . " I promise "
She said .

kaliyah : can we just leave the situation alone .. please .
jay : you call me while I'm in the hospital with a fucking fractured nose .. and ain't even ask me if I'm good .
kaliyah : I'm sorry .. how are you ?
Jay : I'm feeling ight now .. youn gaf now what do you need ?
Kaliyah : can we just leave the situation alone . I apologize for what happened it was out of anger due to the fact you had something to do with the girl coming to her job . i just want to put all the violence aside . Please jay ?
jay : .. anything for you princess .
Kaliyah : tysm ..

call ended

sev went back to sleep but I wasnt going any time soon . I was too stressed and my anxiety was way too high . i was sitting on the couch with a pile of books reading to calm my anxiety . It was now like 2 in the morning and soon I was knocked out on the damn couch .