p . 27

" yo .. your brother made it . He will be out the hospital in about 2 days but whatever family you got in Florida gone be taking care of him for a while till he get back on his feet . We been on the look out for that Nigga seven but she ain't no where to be found .  Her dad been looking out for us heavy . Word on the street he gone kill any Nigga that come her way .  I ain't worried about that tho ..I can't wait to see you youngin . A week left fam "

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

day of the trip

" hey mom . today is the day we Will be toouching now in Florida. me , kaliyah , kalan , niyah , and lanah . I can't wait for you to meet my lover .. She's such a genuine and beautiful person ma . Oh yea also lanah will be coming back to visit her dad too so yea . kalan misses you a lot and so do I . Your probably busy but I've been trying to reach you for the past like 3 days .. hit me when you get this .. love you " I said in the voicemail . as I stuffed my phone in my pocked while walking to both niyah and Lanah . " lanah have you spoke to ya dad ? " I said . " not but I think he's at dialysis " she said and I nodded before walking away running into kaliyah. I grabbed her by her wait before kissing her repeatedly . " you ready for this trip ? " I said . " more than ready " she said as she smiled . " have you spoke to your mom ? " she said. " nah not yet . She probably busy or sum I said as I made my gaze somewhere else. " don't stress about it baby .. everything fine " kaliyah said as I nodded to her words .

kalan had finished taking ramiyah to ari's mom house and everybody basically was ready . I rented a private jet and we have about a hour in a half to get everything situated and be out the door . Me and kaliyah was ready meanwhile the others mfkas taking they sweet precious time . " Igh kalan you can ride with me and kaliyah . Niyah and lanah gone follow " i said as I closed the trunk going to get in the drivers . the rest of the ride we just vibed to some music , picked up breakfast and laughed .

𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 !

as we arrived grabbing our stuff I watched as we all grabbed our thing heading out while lanah repeatedly called her dad just to let him know she was gonna be on her way soon .
" you good " i said as I seen her arms shaking constantly . I know that feeling .
" yea I'm fine " she said before looking up and shooting me a slight smile then looking back down . " aye everything will be okay , yk pops not good with the phones . well will see him in no time as soon as we get situated " i said as I hugged her tightly . " I know I know , it's just hard not to overthink . I haven't spoken to him in days this isn't normal yk " she said as she hugged me back tightly . I knew she wanted to cry but she tried her best not to , I could hear it in her voice . " have you spoke to your mom " she said . I took along pause .. I honestly hadn't thought abt my mother but the thought are back . " nahh " I said while zoning out . " I'm sure she's okay tho .. probably just handling business " I said as I tried my best not to let those negative thoughts surface again .

𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡

" alright I found it ! " niyah said as she jogged back to me . Her ass had lost her bag . " I told you it was here " i said as I rolled my eyes . " where everybody at " i said as I looked around as she did she same . Kalan was at the vending machine and seven and lanah were by the door .. hugging . we both looked at eachother and back at them . "  umm .. imma go see what's going on over there " niyah said as she sped off . " kaliyah don't get jealous " was all I could tell myself . It's just some shits been off about them a lot and ofc I've been overthinking . " kaliyah! " I heard causing me to zone out and seeing it was seven .
" come here " she said as she pulled me from
behind , kissing my neck. The feeling felt weird . I smelt lanah on her clothes . As a feeling surfaced my body I moved away quickly not even realizing I had did it till after . " you good ? " she said with one of Her eyebrows flared up . " yea are we all ready to go ? " I said as I looked at everyone and back at niyah who was looking at me in a way of she understood my reaction . I'm guessing she melt seven on Lanahs clothes . Soon everyone packed up in the two rented vehicles and the whole ride home I jusst looked out the window and admired the city .. deep down I was in long thought . Niyah and lanah rode with us and we let kalan and ari take the other car since they were already out to go shopping meanwhile the rest of us were tired. as I looked in my review mirror , I could see niyah looking at me and done at the floor . For a quick second I was once again overthinking and she slid her hand through the right side of the sweat caressing my waist making me jump out of my thoughts . I assume she can tell how stressed I am atm . " everybody good , this a quite ass ride " seven said as she drove . I nodded my head as niyah and lanah said they were good . I could feel seven starring a whole through the side of my face which caused me to look over and peck her lips so she won't stop over thinking . She grabbed my hand and kissed it as she continued to drive .