p . 19

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞

" you can just put the extra packages in the bin . alright that's enough Work for tonight . we got alot done and I am so proud of yall " i said  . it's been a long exhausting day literally. the fact that we already sold out just tells you . as everyone left i made sure to lock up the place before getting in my car . while I'm workin my phone is always either powered off or on silent mode , I don't need any distractions . As I cut my phone on I smiled seeing all of sevens random ass messages she sent me . as I went to my call log I noticed I had like 15 miss calls from Ari and she never calls me which was odd. As I called back I sat my phone up on the phone holder while starting the car and pulling off . " kaliyah sevens been shot .. " ari cried about but I could honestly barely hear what she was saying. I didn't think it was serious . seven was at home all day today . " Umm wdym , take a deep breath I can't hear you " i said . " seven and kalan was shot at and I will tell you the rest of the story when you make it to the hospital " ari said . Being a overthinker , when a situation occurs I think of the worst . All I could see is seven dead which made me cry and start to struggle with my breathing . " cmon take a deep breath kaliyah " I repeated as I drove . This just didn't make sense to me ... who could be shooting at seven.. and jay is in jail and kj - KJ . It  had to be kj , seven has no other enemies . as I made it to the hospital I quickly rushed in after parking .

" hello I'm here to see Seven chrsitine " i said while bouncing my leg repeatedly trying to calm my Nerves . " she is not available for visitations rn but you can wait in the nearest- " I already knew what she was about to say so I just walked off making my way to the waiting room as I entered I heard someone yelling seeing kalan , ari crying .

" kalan you good ? " I said seeing he just had a bandage covering his eye brow . " yea I'm good but my fucking bestfriend is shot because of this dumb bitch " he said while point at ari . " what happened " i said in confusion . i was mad asfc cuz I already knew it was some bs of how my baby could literally be in the hospital bed going through something that could damage her for the rest of her life . " me and seven followed this cheating ass bitch just to find out she's been fucking with some nigga named kj ... and now she here to tell me she pregnant with my fucking baby ? " kalan said . " how did it get to seven getting s-shot " i said . " I beat the nigga up and I guess some Nigga he fw start shooting at us and as we were driving they followed us . Sev was hanging out the window , literally her whole fucking body shooting at them niggas and some how she got hit in her thigh . I talked to the doctor and they said she's good . Seven doesn't wanna be in there she's trying to leave " kalan said . When I heard that she didn't want to be in there I didn't care about nothing else he was saying. seven doesn't like feeling locked up or obligated to do anything . she throws tantrums and her anger gets out of place . as I looked for her room finally found it I opened the door seeing her laying in the bed looking half drowsy. " ma'am you can't be in here " one of the nurses said but I honestly didn't give a fuck . " if you let her stay I will let y'all finish " seven hardly said while reaching out for my hand . I quickly grabbed her hand while kissing it . " she wouldn't let us get the bullet out but if your willing to keep her calm while we finish then that is fine " the doctor said .i nodded my head before they got ready to remove the bullet . I squeezed sevens hand as they did but she couldn't feel anything . She just stared at me as she seen tears coming from my face . As much as I tried stopping it was hard . i hated seeing her like this . " don't look at it look at me " seven said as she seen me looking at the bloody wound . sevens so strong literally. i don't know what I would be doing if I was in her position .

" is she okay " tamara said over the phone as I waited outside the room . " yes she's fine . they won't let her leave tho and I'm not leaving here without her " I said . seven didn't wanna stay but she needed to atleast get the feeling back in her leg before leaving the hospital so I told her I will stay with her and even tho she still wanted to leave she decided to stay . kalan had checked in and apologized and stuff to seven but seven didn't need an apology . she felt kalan didn't do anything wrong . ari left way before , seven didn't wanna see her . nobody did tbh . Kalan told her she had to leave the house by tommorow and that they were done . I know kalan was hurt . I could tell and so can seven . seeing her bestfriend split apart was hurtful but yk things happen .

" baby come up here " seven told me for the 5th time . i was sleeping on the little couch besides her . i didn't wanna get in the bed with her and she ended up getting hurt or some shit . " I'm fine" i said while trying to get comfortable. I wasn't fine . that fucking couch was hard as a rock . " kaliyah , cmon now " seven said while looking over at me . I smacked my lips before getting up and getting in the bed slowly so that I won't cause any pain to seven . " you not gone hurt me girl " seven said . I layed my head on her chest and finally felt relaxed . it felt good to be close to her . " I love you " i said . " I love you more baby . Imma be out in no time " seven said .

3rd person pov

even tho seven reacted In a chill way all day just because she knew she was in pain and she couldn't do much at the moment . Seven took the time yo figure out how she was gone make them niggas put some respect on her name . and they was gonna learn not to point another gun at her .

Unknown pov

" so can we slide ? " i asked over the phone . " hell yee . keep dem niggas off our block and I mean that " they said before hanging up . I was gonna show them that I can handle situations like this and that I ain't no punk ass little boy .

" baby you want this family right ? " I said as she nodded . " imma need you to tell me both of they address " i said . She stood in silence before nodding her head " okay .. "