p . 18

3rd person pov / later that night .

" I can't take it " kaliyah squealed as the pulled sev closer to her . she wanted to believe that she couldn't take it but at the same time didn't want seven to stop . As seven held control of Kaliyah's hips to where any motion kaliyah made was controlled by seven . kaliyah threw her head back as she continued to ride at a steady paste while seven passionately kissed on Kaliyah's body parts . It was going on 2 and these past months they craved eachother more than ever so they treated this moment with passion and as if it was the last day on earth . kaliyah held sevens neck while digging her nails into her skin causing seven to hiss . Kaliyah felt so much pleasure all at once that her moans were to stuck in her throat . " beg for it or I'll stop" seven said In Kaliyah's ear while licking over her earlobe .
" p-please daddy " kaliyah moaned . " don't stop , fuckk im finna cum " kaliyah said breathlessly while throwing her head back . Seven held her neck and forced her to look at her as seven forcefully grinded kaliyah against it speeding up. kaliyah couldn't get her moans out due to how tight sevens hands was around her neck . Kaliyah grabbed sevens neck as she released ontop the strap .

kaliyah got off slowly revealing it covered in her cum . she slowly went done keeping eye contact with seven while she slowly sucked it untill the top of it was back to it's clear color . as she sucked it keeping eye contact with seven , seven watched her as she licked over her lips . this turned seven on . as kaliyah continued to suck it , the harness rubbed against sevens sensitive clit causing her to moan . seven was a touch me not but in this moment kaliyah wanted to please her so bad . kaliyah slowly took off the harnes revealing sevens wet boxers . " can I ? " kaliyah said . seven wanted it more than ever at the moment and if she was to say no she would be torturing herself . seven cleared her throat before nodding her head . Kaliyah smirked while removed sevens boxers slowly revealing her pink clit . kaliyah wanted seven to watch every move she made . she spreaded sevens legs as she kissed her inner thigh and biting down softly causing seven to gasp . Kaliyah was pulling a seven on herself . she wanted seven to beg for it so she teased her . seven couldn't take the games . she wanted Kaliyah's tongue caressing her clit now . Kaliyah rubbed one finger through kaliyah slit causing her to slightly moan and wine as the same time . Kaliyah held sevens hand as she went down but stopped before getting any closer to her clit . " you want it ? " kaliyah said against sevens clit while keeping eye contact . Seven nodded . " beg for it " kaliyah said . " please baby " seven said with a pout .

Kaliyah flicked her tongue through sevens slit back In forth repeatedly . sevens moans turned kaliyah on and had her throbbing for more . as she sucked on it , hearing the juice go in and out of kaliyah mouth . seven layed her head back causing her to squeeze her hand getting seven attention . kaliyah stuck her tongue in and out of seven repeatedly while rubbing her thumb fastly over sevens clit . kaliyah felt so incontrol and she was going to make sure seven enjoyed this . " fuck baby don't stop " seven moaned . her moans got louder and louder as kaliyah sped up . " I'm finna cum " seven moaned . kaliyah didn't want this to be the only thing she enjoyed before releasing. kaliyah got on top of sev placing her clit on sevens and slowly rubbed her clit against sevens as seven grinded against hers . They both moaned as they sped up till there moans turned into screams . Seven grabbed Kaliyah's neck forcing eye contact as they both moaned in sync before releasing at the same time . Kaliyah rubbed over sevens sensitive clit while seven did the same . they both licked over there fingers before tongue kissing passionately while tasting eachother on there tongues .

as they sat under the water , they just took the time to admire eachother in deep silence . there connection felt strong than ever . it was like at that moment they both felt what really being inlove is .