p . 10

liked by @kaliyahh and others @sevenbandz : 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 🔥view all 947 comments @kaliyahh : my love 😍

@sevenbandz : 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯 🔥
view all 947 comments
@kaliyahh : my love 😍.
@kalanfrfr : gang fye 🖤

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

It was now 11:13 and I was now on my break. I don't really socialize with the other workers here , I just stay in my office , speak to my clients and talk to my gf here and there . I don't see many clients . I like to really connect to the ones I have and be able to support and help them . As I was eating my lunch I heard a Knock  on my office door . " come in " i said . A lightskin female with a jet black lace front she had on some lil ass clothes and I just wanna know wtfc she want . "Hey ms.Christine " she said . " hello you need anything ? " I said while sitting up straight as she sat at the table . " mm I was just wondering .. if you could be my therapist " she said while licking her licks . " ugh .. it's not that easy " i said while chuckling . " well let me make it that easy " she said while opening her legs and unbuttoning her shirt I stopped her in her tracks " aye ain't no need for that and I'm not interested . cut all that out " i said . And before I knew it she was standing over me . " you sure ? " she said while continuing to unbutton her shirt to the point her breast was now out . I put my head done cuz now i felt like she was violating my privacy .. " gtf out now . " I said. " mm I got sent here but shi now that I see how find you is I really don't mind , she can keep her damn money " she said while trying to unbutton my shirt . I pushed her away from me before standing up " gtf out now ! " I shouted . Right when I got up telling her get up she finally starting buttoning her shirt back up . As she was walking out someone was walking in ..

𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

seven was getting off in a while and I wanted her to come home to something fun  . I had just got done making some food for us and playing some music . I honestly couldn't wait for her to get home . I missed her more than ever . I on my way out to go to the house . Tamara had went back and she said she's been alright there so I wanted to stop by to see her . Since sevs job is over there I was gong to stop by real fast .

" heyy Mara ! " I said while hugging her . " hey liyah ! " she said while hugging me back . " where's sev ? " she asked . " she at work rn , where's Dre ? " I asked . " me and him kinda at it rn ... ion got time for his bs so I left " she said . " tell Dre imma beat him up when I see him " I said while rolling my eyes . Dre know not to play with me . we talked for a while longer and soon I was off to sevs job . A unknown number constantly kept calling me causing me to finally answer .

liyah : yo wtfc do you want ?
unknown : wasgood baby . you still mad at me ?
liyah : who is this ?
unknown : it's jay .. stop acting fuccin stupid .
liyah : no I don't miss you . I'm very happy without you .
unknown: well shi , that's cute . I thought you slipped up on a good one that's all for you but I guess not ..
liyah : jay I don't know wtfc your talking about .. and I really don't have time now bye .