p . 11

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

" yo listen to me .. this bitch came in my office half ass naked . this shit was planned omm . After  the most of her tryna seduce me she said some shit like she was sent there and about her getting payed for it . If you think I would ever disrespect kaliyah in any such way you smokin sum frl " i said while sitting on the couch across from kalan . It has been 3 weeks and I haven't spoke to kaliyah at all . I've been reaching out to tamara but the only thing she keeps telling me is " she's not ready to talk. I miss my baby man .. " damn wtfc . that's fucked up . who would try to break y'all up tho ? " kalan said . " her ex yo .. was it really a coincident that right after me and kaliyah finish going through some shit she end of with jay ? " I said while rubbing my head . The fact that she would even let her come in between us is sad asfc . " you think she fucking her ? " kalan said . I looked up at him . That was something I never thought about but I know kaliyah . she wouldn't . i also know how she gets when she's drunk .. and tamara told me she's been drinking a lot " don't even think about ts man .. yall gone be back soon " kalan said .
when I find jay .. it's a rap frl .

𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞

liyah : jay I thanked for that night but can you please stop calling me . Im not in the right mind state right now .
Jay : I know that but im just trying to check up on you girl chill .
Liyah : I'm fine .. ty for asking . um that night you dropped me off you said some shit to sev mentioning her being single . where did you get that information from ?
Jay : I just assumed yk .. that's it . But word around town she's been fucking some bitch in her office while you at home making dinner for da bitch .
liyah : bye Jaylen ..

call ended

Its been weeks since I've spoken to seven . i miss her more than ever . I felt like I was loosing myself all over again . i walked in my sisters room flopping down next to her on the bed . " how you feeling ? " she said . " I'm feeling better yk .. I miss her like crazy. " i said while looking out the window . " she misses you too , are you ready to talk ? " she said . " I think so . " I said quietly . i knew just seeing her face was going to remind me of that day . " are you sure ? " Tamara said . " yes " I said .

i didn't wanan look bad while seeing her even tho I had 0 energy literally . I had just finished showering and getting dressed . I put on a brown two piece set with a cozy fur jacket that matched . I had my hair in a curly big ponytail . as I was cleaning up my room and bathroom sev walked in . She came and hugged me and I hugged her back . I missed her presence . " i missed you so much " she said . " i missed you more." I said . She tried to kiss me but I honestly just wasn't feeling it at the moment .

" when the bitch tried to come in my office and seduce me she mentioned some shit - " was all she got out before I interrupted her literally on accident . " did you touch her " I said . " baby no . Let me finish . she mentioned some shit about how she got payed for coming here and I thought about the fact that yo window got busted and you told me it was jay then later that night you pulled up with her .. I feel like she had something to do with this . she's trying to get you back and your falling for it kaliyah .. do you want her ? " sev said. " no wtfc I don't want her . I want you and only you seven . I'm not saying I don't believe you but yk I have really bad trust issues .. ts is hard . The night she drove me home I was drunk asfc on the other side of town and I would not had made it home if I didn't let her drive me home . Believe me I didn't want her in my shit but I also didn't want to be in a car accident . On the way home she didn't touch me at all . with you saying how you feel like she had something to do with it , I kinda agree . she mentioned in the car how it was her who busted my windows and she said that she will never let anyone love me how she loves me .... when we were here she said some shit about the car ride and I have good memory sober or not .. I didn't mention shit about you so that was weird " i said . " I fucking knew it" sev said getting up and hitting the wall causing me to jump . " what's going on ? " tamara said . " didnt I tell you that jay had some shit to do with all of this " she said and Tamara nodded her head . " but I don't know for sure .. " I said . " kaliyah it's obvious she's trying to break us up to get back with you . " she said . She was right tho . sev lifted her shirt up revealing something tucked in the front of her pants . " sev wtfc is that " I said. She noticed what i was looking at and put her shirt back down . " nothing .. anyways tho .. I- " she said . " sev no .. " I said . " baby chill .. I've been caring this " she said . I knew she was lying due to the fact that I be all over her . I just left it at that tho . she's grown .

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

I was on my way home and I guess kaliyah was gone come over later . I don't understand why she just ain't come right now but I ain't tripping . I knew that I had a fucking hater watching me and my girl I ain't letting nobody come in between us .
omm she better watch her surroundings .