p . 23

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

" nigga you not listening to me .. when I was in Florida I called you and told you about ole girl . that's the one that's here right now " i said to him and I tried not to make it obvious I was whispering . " oh wtfc , that's why shits been awkward all day" Kalan said . " hell yea " I said before taking 2 shots . " aye don't let that shit bother you .. kaliyah already acting as if she know sum up between yall so keep  that shit simple seven . you don't wanna lose yo lady " kalan said causing me to glance at kaliyah who was sitting on the edge of the couch talking to niyah but I can tell her mood was fucked . " ight " i said before walking over to her placing a kiss on her forhead before slowly kissing down to her ear . " when we leaving baby ? " I said before putting my gaze back on her making sure to meet eye contact . " we can - "" Um excuse me .. imma go get some fresh air " lanah said before quickly excusing herself causing all of us to look at her as she exited the house . as I glared back at kaliyah she gave me this speechless stare as if she just connected the dots or something . " seven do not fucking play with me" she mouthed. I knew i fucked up knowing kaliyah is fucking crazy . I scrunched my face up in confusion" what you mean ? " I said sitting down and moving her on top of my Lap . the tension was so fucking high rn in the room and I knew something was gonna get told tonight ..

𝐓𝐉

" so you give me this nigga address and now you don't want us to slide over there ? Wtfc is wrong with you aria . Make up your fucking mind " I yelled as I pasted back in forth through the living room as aria sat there with tears streamin down her face from our fight earlier . jay wasn't letting me let this shit slide no matter big her dad was or how dangerous the situation was and if it wasnt done by the time she got out , I was going to get put off . " I'm sorry , I'm sorry . I just don't want you to hurt him " ari said as she continued to cry . I stopped in my tracks and walked to ari grabbing her by her hair and pulling her off the couch . " stfu arianna before I make you fucking shoot him . you wanna do that ? " I said. " let me go tj " she said as she tried to remove my grip from her hair . " answer my fucking question- " " yo wtfc you got going on chill she pregnant Nigga " pap said causing me to let her go from the realization . I quickly gripped her hugging her , " I'm sorry baby . I really am . I just don't know wtfc to do . It's so much pressure on me man .. I can lose my life . I can get put off . it's a lot arianna . I'm so sorry .

𝐚𝐫𝐢

As I listened to kj , I cried in his chest . I was scared of him . these last few months of my pregnancy had been hell with him . he has given me a black eye , busted lip , bloody nose , and bruised me from head to toe . The only thing he hadn't hurt on my body was my stomach but any day he could and that's what scared me . kj won't let me leave the house on my own time .. if I could leave I fucking would . " um .. can I just go out to see Tiffany ? She's in the front . He took a long pause before nodding and kissing me forehead . " go ahead " .

" bitch wtfc .. why are you still letting this Nigga hit on you " Tiffany said . " he doesn't mean it .. he just gets really angry " i said before laying my head back . " if kalan finds - " " kalan doesn't give a fuck about me okay ? " I said . " ari , you know damn well you are carrying kalans baby and you have this child in danger " Tiffany said. She was right . This baby was kalans but I couldn't just go to him . I fucked up and now I have to pay for the consciousness.

𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐞

As I looked from seven to lanah I started to notice some shit . These mfkas been suspicious all day and I feel like it's some shit that ain't being said . As I stared at the ceiling letting my thoughtd take over , I clutched my jaw before quickly getting up making my way outside . " wtfc you got going on lanah ? " I said before standing infront of her meeting eye contact . " n-nothing I'm coo " she said . " don't fucking lie to me ight ? " i said . Her face softened as she got ready to speak .. " I-m sorry I'm just going through separation anxiety. Yk my dad has health problems and I'm just thinking of the worst . I know he wants me enjoying my adult hood and having fun but I really don't want nothing to happen to him " she said as she looked down breaking eye contact. " yo pops good girl I promise . If you want we can get cameras installed in his house so that you won't be so worried . Remember there is a caregiver that stays with him at night and someone who checks in with him throughout the day . your father is strong girl I promise you he will be fine " i said while hugging her tightly .

lanahs father is all she ever had .

𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭

as I walked back in the room making my way back to the other couch across from kaliyah and seven I can tell from the way seven was looking something was up. " hi , I am sorry if I'd been acting odd today. Um .. I'm from Florida and I moved recently which was a big step . my dad has health problems and me moving , I feel like I left him alone yk .. so I'm just trying to calm my separation anxiety . again sorry if I'd came off as odd " I said .
as I looked Kaliyah's Face it instantly softened from all the fustration and anger I seen building up in her .  " aww  . I'm sure your dad will be fine .. just think positive girly " kaliyah said before shooting me a slight smile . As I smiled back I made my gaze to seven who was zoned the fuck out .

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 .

I instantly knew she was lying .. but I wasn't trippin . the reason she was being so damn suspicious is because she hate to see my and kaliyah together . " seven " i heard kaliyah saying snapping me out of my thoughts . She gave me that look as if she wanted me to say something . I Eyed Lanah before swallowing hard . " um yeaa , I agree with what kaliyah said . yo fathers strong . He got this " i said as I smiled slightly. " ty . I just hope ms. Backers Is giving him some reason to smile everyday .. he deserves it " she said not even fucking realizing she just stirred the pot . " ms.backer as I-in sevens mother ?  " kaliyah said .
Oh fuck fuck fuck ...