p . 5

𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞 .

" sevenn you gone eat something with me . what toppings you want on the pizza " I said . I'm over here making popcorn and shit and she talking about she don't want nothing like nahh I don't do that . " liyah I'm good fr " she said . " sevvv noughh you finna eat something " I said . " just get pepperoni " she said . " ty " I said in return while smiling causing her to smile and shake her head . I sooon finished ordering the pizza and we were sitting on the couch watching " scream " . " that's how you know you scary cause you picked the movie that AINT even scary " sev said . " shushhh " i said while punching her arm . always talking shitt .. it was dark asfc in the house and the only thing that was on was the tv . I had a throw over blanket for us cuz everybody know I be cold . " you mind if I lay down " I asked cuz I didn't want to just lay on her and she react weird or some shit . " yee go ahead" she said and I then layed my head on her stomach and put cover on the lower part of my body . " you got some pretty ass hair " she said while slightly touching it . As much as I wanted to smile I was able to taim myself this time. " ty stink . you gone dye yo hair with me " I said . " shii idk maybe . I gotta think abt that one " she said causing both of us to smile . " this probably the wrong time to say this but I appreciate you alot girl . I'm usually just used to working and coming home , not doing nothing that I enjoy doing and since you've came around I've smiled more , I've laughed more , you just make me enjoy life more yk . I really appreciate you frl liyah " she said . I sat up which made me practically in her lap and smiled at her while looking her in her eyes . It felt good that I've been the cause of someone's smile . " ofc sev . I'm so happy that you've been enjoying yourself with me ... it's crazy cuz I feel the same way with you . you make me happy frl . I smile more with you . I laugh more with you . It's like I've been missing out on so much yk .. I appreciate you too . " I said in return while smiling . before I knew it my eyes were watering . My cry baby ass . " don't cry ma .. this is why I'm here . I'm here to make you smile and be happy . I feel I'm doing something right and that's good . " she said while wiping my face . I chuckled ah little while sniffling " i know I know it just I feel I don't deserve this . " i said while looking down . It was the truth . I felt I didn't deserve to smile nor be happy .. before I knew it , sev cuffed my face causing me to look up at her meeting eye contact . " you deserve it all ma .. and as long as I'm around I'm going to make sure of that " sev said . Sev made me feeel so good . she made me appreciate ME more . at the moment I just wanted her more than ever .. I couldn't even get any further words out my mouth . her lips and mines were slightly touching . before things could even get intense I heard a knock at the door causing me to jump up remembering I had ordered the pizza .

" one sec " i said to the pizza man standing outside the door " . I then went running upstairs to go get some cash but by the time I got down sev was already in the door way with the pizza in her hand . " sev you didn't have to do that " i said . " it's fine ma " she said while sitting the box of pizza on the coffee table and turning the lamp on . Soon we were both sitting down and she was making fun of the actors on the movie while I was eating . " look at this Nigga straight tripping over air .. shit don't make no sense " she said . " as if you can do any better " i said . She looked at me giving me that look " girl dpwm " she said and before I knew it I was almost choking on my pizza from laughing . " here bite " i said while facing my pizza towards her. she bite it while rolling her eyes but idgaf . She gone eat as long as she wit me .

2:23 AM .

we was now on another scary movie . we've been up just getting to know eachother more and having a good time as always . I was honestly starting to get tired . " you ready to go to sleep ? " I said . " hell yea .. I been tired " she said . I got up grabbing my cover and locking the door remembering Tamara said she wouldn't be coming home tonight. as I looked over I noticed sev was still on the couch . " umm you can sleep with me girl , youn want da boogey man to get you down here " i said causing her to laugh and get up . " girl yo ass just scary asl. " she said . " I be playing witchu " I said while rolling my eyes and walking up stairs with sev behind me . I don't know why but I kinda felt she was bout burning a hole through my ass which caused me to turn around and look at her while walking up . as soon as she seen me looking at her , her ass tripped. I chuckled and said " watch ya step".

I was now coming out the bathroom in a silk pajama set and a bonnet on over my head . " you mind if I take my shirt off " sev said . " nah go ahead . " I said . she now had her Nike sports bra on and some sweats she had in her car . " stop starring girl " she said while smiling . Chile I was embarrassed asl cuz I was eyeing her downnnughh . " shutup " i said while rolling my eyes . soon we were laying down and off to sleep .

10 : 15 am .

" ma I'm finna head out .. I gotta start moving my stuff into my apartment today . imma send you da addy so that when you get up you can slide Igh " sev said . " I nodded my head in response before dozing back off .