chapter four

The next, I was walking around the hallway, trying past the 45 min break. I had nothing else to do since what I did on the weekend made me feel bad. I didn't mean to lash out like that, but I couldn't handle the yelling. I turn to the corner of the hallway and bump into someone, making them drop the paper "oh shoot, are you okay" I said as I was picking up the paper "oh, I'm sorry, y/n I'm kind of in a rush right now" she said while picking up the rest of the paper I look at her, and it was Jean "it fine do you need help?" I said as she nodded

I put the papers on the tables as we got to the history classroom. "I heard what happened on the beach yesterday," she said while putting the paper down "ugh, was it from lumine," I said as I rolled my eyes "look, y/n, I know you didn't mean that, but why would you think something like that" we walk out the classroom and walk threw a hallway full of students "I didn't mean to it just slip out I was just upset what xiao said" I got cut off by her raising her hand in front of me I kind of notice that we were in front of the student council room "he means that your the only one in this friend group that doesn't know how to fight."

"I mean, he could have said that, but I know what he means," I said, leaning my back against the wall.

"y/n you should apologize to everyone and think about how others feel when you ran off like that did you...." she trail off as she looked at the window "nevermind just don't forget to apologize to everyone," jean said as she went inside the student council room "right" I took a deep breath.

I went to the staircase and went upstairs to the rooftop. I was surprised because no one was around, and it was only me. It felt like a year to be alone on top of the roof. I went up to the gates as my (h/l) hair blew in the wind the last time I was here. I was eating lunch here by myself or just getting bullied. It got so bad that I would constantly think about death. Just having a flashback of it made my tears up a bit.

"Why did I have to have to be the one with the bad luck? Why did they have to fight everytime I came home covered in blood? Do they even care when Kasai dies? Am I just disappointed....." As I wiped my face, I said, "I'm alright, okay," I turned around and saw the two twins. My eyes lit up "um, I'm sorry, I'm going to go," I said as I left the rooftop. Before they could say anything to me, I started to speed walk down the stairs and went home early.

As I got home, I saw a note from my mom going on another business trip. I got a bit upset and ripped the letter. I went upstairs to my room and lay down on my bed as I drifted off to sleep

-----------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week since I have not gone to school and saw my friend. I have been getting a lot of calls and texts from them but ended up turning my phone off. One day I was on my laptop playing some game until I heard someone knocking on my door. I didn't think anything of it, so I went downstairs and opened the front door "how the heck did you find where I live" I said with a deadpan face "oh, I just ask Lisa," he said, and Lisa popped her head behind him as they walk inside the house "this place is kind of messy what have you been doing here" kaeya said

"kaeya, you shouldn't be hard on y/n. You know she been going threw stuff," Lisa said while hugging me "oh? like how she yelled at xiao, it was kind of a bit funny don't you think," he said as he laughed.

"tsk anyways y/n, we were just checking on you and was wondering if-" before she could even finish her sentence, I said no "see, I told you they would say no I will be waiting for you in the car," kaeya said as he walks out the house.

Lisa smiled at me as she cornered me by the wall "look, I know your not yourself lately, but you should really come to hang out with us, cutie~" she said as she smiled at me a bit, "if you had decided to join we will be waiting for you in the car" Lisa said as she leaves the house.

"right, I shouldn't be in here like this" I went upstairs and put on something casual y/n. Put on a white teeshirt with some black Ripped Solid Skinny Jeans. As I was done changing, I also put on a varsity jacket. I went outside. They slid down the railing of the stairs. As they reached the end of the railing, she jumped off and walked over to the car "wow, y/n, you look really nice," Lisa said as she smiled.

"Thanks, Lisa," I said as I got inside the car. After a while, we stopped at chongyun house and went to venti's house. When everyone was in the car, it was quiet except for Lisa and kaeya. They put on some music as I listened to my own I went on the group chat and started to text them.

y/n:

Hey, guys, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did on the beach. I hope you guys can give me

.

when you sent that text, everyone's phone buzzed in the car, and everyone was on the group chat but kaeya

Chongyun, Keqing, ningguang, venti,hu tao, yanfei, jean,

amber,lumine, and aether are online

I wanted to turn my phone off because seeing them online at once scared the living crap out of me till my phone buzzed so much.

Hu Tao:

y/n why haven't you come to school? We missed you so much.

keqing:

Agreed, we are all worried about you, and you miss a lot of tests. But, don't worry, thought I would help you through.

y/n:

thank keqing

Venti:

y/n, when is our next sleepover gonna be? I can't wait to watch this movie you like called {favorite movie}

y/n remove venti from the group chat

lumine:

lmao

amber:

hahaha

ningguang:

I kind of feel bad for him

y/n:

HAHAHA, I forgot he was in the car with me!

y/n added venti to the group chat

Venti:

y/n, I'm gonna get you!

Y/n:

Pfft, that's funny because last time I check, I'm a fast runner than you