chapter ten

After having the first two dates with venti we have been more and more closely when we went to school we told everyone in our group everyone was shocked but was kind of already knew that it was gonna happen "sooo when is the wedding" hu tao said while giggling my face turn a bit red when she said that "hu tao we are too young" I said while venti laugh I look over at aether he was happy than before aether, chongyun and Bennett when over to venti and whisper to him after they were done he looks scared I was worry, so I went up to him and ask what wrong but they didn't tell me we were laughing until we heard the rooftop door closing we look. The same girl blocked that male at the party with her fan, but now she was with other people.

"kamisato Ayaka?" I said in a confused voice. Her eyes lit up as she removed her fan. She walked up to me "you remember me?" she said, "of course I do. You save me from not dancing with that male," I said while laughing "oh, I almost forgot you guys, this is y/n, the girl I danced with at the party," she said. "I'm thoma. It's nice to meet you, y/n," he said while smiling "my name is yoimiya," she said while giggling. I smiled as Ayaka's friends went to the group and started talking.

Watching them, my smile faded, and I started to think about something. I wiped my face. Ayaka hid my face with her fan. I took it and went to the bathroom "what will happen if I leave this world I'm not even part of" I looked at myself in the mirror. For some reason, it broke. I was scared someone would walk in. I turned to look at them and back to the mirror the broking mirror wasn't there when I looked back, so I left the bathroom I bumped into Ethan "y/n? You don't look so well" he was about to touch my face "don't touch me" I said yelling at him slapping his face away I start walking way fast until I bumped into Jean and someone else "hey jean how is student council" I said while smiling "it doing great y/n oh this is the student council president" she was cut off "hello my name is Kaedehara Kazuha and it nice to meet you y/n I heard about you from people" he said, "you have?" I said, confused. He nodded

The bell rang so loudly that I almost passed out, but I didn't want to pass out in front of them, so I said my goodbyes and walked away. Unfortunately, before I could even walk away, I passed out to the point where they ran over to me and started to yell out my name, but before I could respond, I had already blacked out.

I woke up in the hospital venti was asleep on the bed next to me. I cuddled up to him he started to wake up "y/n, your wake," he said, holding in his tears while holding on to my face "venti, what happened" I said, looking at him, "well before you passed out."

—---------------------------------------------------------------

Jean ran upstairs to the rooftop while everyone was cleaning up. Still, they stopped cleaning and looked at jean "sister, what the matter?"

Barbara said while looking at her with a worried look on her face, "it's about y/n" they started rushing down the stairs and went to the student council office where y/n was lying on the sofa "did you call 911?" xiao asked the other members nodded "we ask the school too, and they already called them" beidou said crossing her arms after waiting they took y/n too the hospital "and that what happens" venti said while ending the story.

I wanted to cry because I have people that love me more than before. "I'm okay now. You don't have to worry about me," I said, smiling. He got closer to me and kissed me. After that, some of our friends came to visit me. We would draw, play card games or have a tv show night until the doctor kicked them out so they could go home. Venti would visit me more than the others and cuddle up to me. Finally, I fall asleep with him.

My mom and dad heard the news, making them come home early. They would also visit more than venti. My mom would make cookies while dad just told me stories about their trip. I was happy all over again. At least I have them who care for me. After they left, venti came in and laid on my bed like always "hey, y/n can we talk" I looked at him and nodded.

Venti and I were lying on the bed. I was looking out the window "hey y/n," he said while I turned around and looked at him,

"y/n, I love you so much, and if we do grow up, can we get married," venti said, putting his hands on your cheeks. Your eyes lit up in shock, and you looked down and smiled while blushing. "I would love that venti," I said, smiling a lot. He grabbed my hand and kissed me on my lips "oh, come on, y/n and enjoy this world before you wake up" when he said that, I smiled and closed my eyes and said, "I will," until I opened them again.

And that when I woke up from the real world in the hospital, I was in coma doctors and nurses rushed inside to check if I was okay. I looked at my hand and looked next to me "no, this must be a dream, right?" I began to cry. I scream while crying, wishing I didn't wake up. I try to get up, but the doctors and nurses hold me down "why, Why did I still have to be here."

After an hour, I calmed down. The nurses told me my parents didn't want anything to do with me. When I woke up from my coma, I touched the window's glass. I fell onto the cold floor until I heard the door open.

I have been in the hospital for years, but no one came and saw me. I felt the heavy bags underneath my eyes. I felt hopeless. Why did it end right there? It was quiet. You couldn't help it to feel lost, in pain, or suffering. You got up from the floor and looked at this person. Your eyes lit up in shock "hey y/n, I brought you some flowers," they said

"Venti, is that you?" I said, getting up off the floor. He looked at me and smiled "of course, I wouldn't leave you alone. The others are waiting to see you again," he giggled. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm just glad that you're here," I said. "I know, y/n," he hugs me back while holding onto me.

The end