bonus chapter three

After high school was done, me and the others graduated while others stayed for the following year. Over the summer break, I thought of moving to liyue or Inazuma and starting college there. I have been getting other people's opinions from work or from hu tao side of the family since they think of me as family. As hu tao sister, I finally decided on my idea. I hope everything goes well when I tell the others.

I opened my eyes to see a bright blue sky. I was lying on this blanket on the grass until I saw the light blue braids by my eyes. As I looked up, I could see Venti smiling at me "hey, how did you sleep" he said, smiling, "like a grass that blowing in the wind. Nah, I'm just joking. I didn't sleep I just rested my eyes anyways thanks you for this lovely picnic date it was beautiful" y/n said while smiling at Venti I got up and dust off my outfit and slip on my shoes.

"Hey y/n, what are you gonna do after summer break ends," he asked, having his arms behind his back "hmmm, probably go to college. How about you," I said, grabbing the picnic blanket and folding it while he grabbed our stuff. "I'm thinking about visiting Inazuma and then visiting liyue. I can't wait" Venti and y/n walk to his car. I sat in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. "I heard lumine, and Aether is in Inazuma to meet some friends in liyue," y/n said while Venti put the picnic stuff in the back of the car. When he did that, he sat down in the driver seat and put on his seat belt, and started driving off, "I thought they went to snezhnaya with childe," he said with a bit of worry "they did and then went to liyue man they must be having fun if they went to snezhnaya and then went to liyue," I said giggling while looking at the pictures that lumine sent to me on the trip.

After a while, Venti stopped by this big mansion "well, this is my stop. Thanks for driving to my dad's house," I said, grabbing my phone.

"ehe no probable y/n call me if you want another drive home or have dinner with my mother again," he said, holding my hands "thanks, but I think my dad and his new wife wants me to have dinner with him, sorry" I kiss him on the cheeks he had a pink hue on his face I giggled a bit while getting out the car and went up the stairs that led up to the front door I wave goodbye to Venti while he drives off.

I rang the doorbell. I was on my phone until a long pink-haired girl opened the door. Before I could say anything, she looked like Bennett's age, a woman with dark purple hair tied into a long braid. I waved at the two girls, "welcome, you must be Hizuki's daughter. It's nice to meet you. Come inside to meet the others," the woman said while smiling. I nodded while going inside the house.

When I went to the living room, I saw the same girl she sat next to this purple hair male "umm, hello, I'm y/n," I said, smiling at them. "I'm yae Miko, and this is my brother Scaramouche. My mom's name is ei," she said "oh well, it's nice to meet you," I said, smiling at them. I didn't think my dad would remarry a woman with kids since he still looks young, but I'm just surprised that ms. ei would marry my dad. I thought to myself while looking around the house. Miko took me to her room and started talking.

After talking to Miko, my dad came home from work. At the same time, me and Miko went downstairs and greeted my dad while ei was making dinner "y/n I'm surprised to you here. I thought you were busy," he said, hugging me "oh, I had a small little date with my um boyfriend" I said blushing bit "oh you should have invited him over oh also dinner ready!" ei said I look at my dad's face had a bit of disbelief "uh ei you cook?" Ask ei "no, she didn't cook. I did" a teen male came out of the kitchen looking a bit mad dad sighed a bit of relief

Me. The others sat down at the dinner table while ei and dad sat at the table with our plates in front of us. I felt like I wasn't part of it "what the matter y/n?" ei said "oh, nothing, just not used to this affection or anything," I said, eating a type of pasta called Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. It tastes good. I'm surprised that my so-called step-brother can cook like this "uh, Scaramouche, do you always cook like this?" I ask, "tsk, I took cooking class, unlike you" he smirks. I was going to say something until ei interrupted "soo, y/n, how is your mother doing," she asked.