Chapter 12 <3

*It's your Birthday today, and you wake up to a smell of pancakes by the side of you with a note*
___________________________
Dear Y/N,
Today is your special day and all about your happy 22nd birthday and I hope you enjoy your breakfast, when your done come downstairs for a surprise,
Mason 😘
____________________________
*You finish eating a decide to head down to Mase*

Mason-Morning princess happy birthday!

Y/N-Morning Mase and thank you!

*You snuggle up to Mason when he hands you something*

*You open the box to see a Pandora bracelet and promise ring (will be shown further down)*
*The bracelet*

*You open the box to see a Pandora bracelet and promise ring (will be shown further down)**The bracelet*

Y/N-OMG, Mase you didn't have too!
*You kiss Mason*

Mason-Ofcourse I did you deserve it, well I've got you one more thing that I'll know you definitely will love.

*You open a box on the table that's has one of Masons favourite hoodie, aftershave and a teddy*

Y/n-Mase this is so cute!

Mason-Just incase at times when you miss me you will always have a piece of me by your side no matter what.

Y/n-I love you so much thank you!
*You hug Mason for about 5 minutes*

Mason-Are you heading to Jacks later to see him and Sasha?

Y/N-Ofcourse, but first can you put the bracelet on for me?

Mason-Yea sure!
*Mason puts the bracelet on and you put your ring on*
Mason-They look gorgeous!

Y/N-Thank you Mase you do have good taste with jewellery it's seems like!

Mason-What can I say anyways let's go get ready, and we can wear the matching hoodies if you like!

Y/n-Id love that, today is the best birthday going.

*You and Mason go get changed then both post something on Instagram*

*Your post*