Heads up A/N

A/N-Authors note

So I've redone all the chapters, so if you've already read this back re-read it so it all makes sense instead of carrying on with the new chapters.
I've kept some of the stories the same but with different twists seen as in my opinion it wasn't as interest and quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes which I've corrected and made a different layout.

I've removed quite a few chapters from this book and will be re doing them. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the next few chapters I have in mind.
I've made changes to all of the older chapters new ones will be coming soon i promise<3.

Won't be as active with all the updates on this story seen as I don't have that much motivation for this one anymore, so I may write one more chapter of there future together or maybe a couple more. Please check out my other book to do with Mason Mount seen as that is the one where there will be more updates seen as its a new story and I'm more interested in writing in that one.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'll try my best to update for you all.

Not really a fan of all the smut so I will be limiting it. But I hope you enjoy the next few chapters but make sure to check out my other stories.

-Kf❤️