CHAPTER 1: I FOREVER HATE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK

Jude's POV

I thought my last year in senior high school would be gone different and less heart breaks, but I was totally wrong. The bullying just gets worse every single day and nobody knows what it has caused me holistically.

I humbly looked down on the floor while bringing my lunch tray full with veggies and some proteins whilst looking for a vacant seat. I'd expected that someone would again flip my tray and food will splash on my face or someone would trip me and I'll stumble on the floor, but fortunately, it did not happen today.

It took me a whole fifteen minutes to finally find a seat since everybody seemed casually cruel even my own only sister who refused to share a seat with me, ashamed that she has a brother like Jude Finn.

Mitch Finn, my only sibling is a year older than me, currently in her first year college in the course of Bachelor of Science major in Tourism Management. She's one of the famous cheerleaders in the school. She has a pure blonde hair that's slightly wavy through the end while I have a dirty blonde kind of kinky messy one. She doesn't wear eyeglasses unlike me. She got hazel brown eyes from mom while I got rare deep vivid grey eyes from neither of my parents. One of the things that makes me different from my family is having the presence of freckles on my cheeks.

She's utterly gorgeous whereas I was not so blessed with the looks, something that's really obvious why I am prone to bullying and discrimination, because as what I have observed in my whole nineteen years of existence, those who have the looks are being respected, and those who were deprived are treated negatively and I am one of those who are mistreated.

Going back to the subject, as a matter of fact, many of the varsity players here in school wants to court my sister, but she rejects all of them because her heart only belongs to Sky Granger. She's popular and doesn't want to ruin her reputation that's why maybe she doesn't talk to me or indulge herself in any of my activities here in school. She only talks to me at home, but I never feel like she truly cares about how I feel or me in general. She didn't say she disliked or hated me, but I could feel it through her treatment. Aside of being genetically paired, I could say that Mitch and I are somewhat different in attitude.

I get it that she's ashamed of me, but I didn't do something wrong to deserve a treatment like this just because people here in school don't like me. Sometimes, I couldn't help but to wonder if we are really siblings.

"Watch where you are going fag," I returned to my trance when I bumped into a random college male student wearing his aircraft's uniform, almost spilling my lunch on the white cotton.

"Sorry," I lowly apologized, ducking my head down.

Thankfully, I spotted a circle of high-fashion friends who were leaving their table. Ending, I was sitting on this metallic chair alone with this whole unoccupied rectangular furniture which I took advantage as well because I don't want to have someone sitting with me also.

There's one thing in my whole life that I really wanted, and that's having a peace of mind, but it seems that what I wanted is far out of reach.

I fixed my thick-rimmed eyeglasses on the bridge of my nose, had a quick prayer and then started eating silently, never looking around and just focused my eyes on the plate. Although, I can see in my peripheral view the judging eyes of people darting onto me, even hear a few talking about my unimportant life and even some of them throwing papers or some food that hit my back. I just didn't care, that's why I always bring an extra uniform, getting used to these things somehow.

The senior high school department male's uniform which I am currently wearing right now is set with a white long sleeve paired with a black sleeveless buttoned-blazer on top and a plain dark blue pants on the bottom, matching with a pair of black semi-pointed shoes. The female's uniform on the other hand is kind of similar with the male's top but the bottom is a skirt with dark blue and white stripes imprinted on the black fabric that's just on the knee. But most of the students here especially those whore and brats intentionally made the waist garter of their skirt curled up so their white pretty legs would be seemingly exposed.

I snapped away from my thoughts when silence is dominating the cafeteria all of a sudden, the throwing stopped, the noise dropped and that's just because of one bad reason, and it's never been a wonder. I never dared to look why, however, the rate of my heartbeats skyrocketed so badly, wishing that my intuition wasn't right. Solely, my feelings is always correct when it comes to him. For almost five years that he's always being around me in school, my body seemed to spontaneously react like there's a magnetic force whenever he's near or just around.

I slightly jumped off from my chair when a pile of notebooks and folders strongly landed on the table, creating a loud sound. "Hey faggot, eating alone again?" he huskily said as he sat on the chair right in front of me.

"It's not something new Sky," Kevin said, standing beside Sky while crossing his arms above his chest.

"A nerdy faggot can never have friends," Julius crudely added, standing at the other side while hands in his pants pockets.

I kept my eyes fixated on my barely eaten food, never ever have the guts to look at these arrogant bastards especially Sky. "Brought you some of my shits. Since you were absent two days straight, my school works piled up. The class will have the term-end exhibition contest tomorrow, you already know that. Hand these to me at exactly seven at the back of the school, you got me?"

I only nodded in response, not opening my mouth to say something. He smashes his palms on the table as he stood up, causing a strong stroke, making me slightly jumped off from the chair. "You already know what would happen to you if you don't comply fag. Try me," he threatened.

Sky waved his hand to Julius, signaling him to do something. Julius leaned closer to me as he simply flipped the tray on the table and food directly hit my face.

I was still thankful that the vegetable soup wasn't hot anymore as it dripped down on my face, soaking my uniform. I stayed there dumbfounded and just being watched, no one initiated to help.

Though I said earlier that I somehow get used to bullying, when it comes to Sky Granger, I easily freak out and get furiously scared. He's awfully different. He's the exact definition of evil and I forever hate him to the moon and back.