CHAPTER 18: SAVIOUR

Sky's POV

Punching and kicking the door of my room thrice hard enough, I leaned my forehead against the door after I poured my frustrations out. I don't care about the pain and the wounds underneath these bandages wrapped around my knuckles. It even started to bleed again by now, seeping through the white material.

Heaving a deep sigh, I regret the whole thing. I didn't know what I just did. Why did I even go to a Pharmacy drugstore, bought medications which I did for the very first time and treat Jude?

This thing is just getting worst. Life is fucking messed up. His contact on my body was like a death note. A reminder that I need to step away.

After I cooled myself down, I gazed through the window for his departure. Clenched hands inside the pockets, I was relieved that the only light that illuminates the room is the post meters away from the street that casted through the window, so he can't notice me watching.

His back was facing me though and my brows furrowed when after a couple of seconds from his halt, he walked away.

Don't tell me he's going to walk to his home?

Absentmindedly, my feet has a mind of its own - bringing me downstairs. I grabbed my grey hoodie that was hanging on the door, quickly put it on and stormed outside like a spy.

The night is on its way to the deepness and one of the indications is the cold air hitting my frame.

There was a feeling of guilt inside of me, thinking that if there's something bad happens to him on the road, I would really blame myself for it because I didn't send him home.

Making sure he can't notice me following behind, I leave a distance between us; hiding on the trees when he puts to a stop, which he always does. Stops for seconds then continues walking. This fag surely is crazy.

Watching intently behind him walking, I noticed how he's really immune with the cuts, wounds and the beating he gets. When I treated him, he didn't even wince in pain or complain.

I was completely tongue-tied and very shocked earlier when he took off his long sleeve and saw bruises and scars on his body. I felt so broken and my heart was being clenched at the sight of it.

The image of his body didn't leave my mind, and it keeps on replaying inside my head. I keep on blaming and scolding myself up until now.

This is all my fault. I had started it and it makes me feel angry and frustrated of myself and how fucking asshole I was.

I didn't imagine it had reached to that point. However, if I didn't start beating him, then maybe I already fell in his trap long time ago. It's like a defense mechanism for my own good that I need to build for myself, but after tonight, I feel so awful of myself.

My feet didn't get tired a bit as I walked even if it's past thirty minutes now.

Finally, his house appeared in view. I stopped under a tree and watched him crossed the empty road as he doubled his pace when he approached his house. Hands in my pockets, I leaned my side on the stem of this gigantic mahogany.

Lights and porches from the streets meters away casted to their house. Although the light was quite dimmed, it still enough for me to watch Jude's actions.

I watched him as he slid down the walls, seems exhausted. Though I can't clearly see the expression on his face, I know he's tired from this day's events.

Watching and waiting for him to go inside for past couple of minutes now, I was about to turn back to go home when I saw him running out.

My heart paced up when I saw he's crying. Not knowing what to do, I watched him as he's approaching the road.