CHAPTER 7: ME AND MY BROTHER

Jude's POV

The strange feeling is very new to me. My head hurts so much when I woke up that it feels like it's going to break. I could even taste the deteriorated gross acid in my mouth and throat that made me want to puke. I've never experienced something like this in the past and to feel this made me decide not to drink liquor anymore.

The sun rays penetrate the window of my room hitting my dead body on the bed, making me back to life. I immediately closed my eyes when I opened them because of the blinding sun rays. The pain ran down through my spine when I lift my body a little as I lean my back against the headboard of my old bed. As I tried forcing my eyes open again, there was a blur surrounding everything as I looked around my fuzzy room. When things get clearer in view, my gaze landed on the side of my feet and saw an empty bottle of gin lying beside my foot and I stared at it.

It took me a moment before memories from last night flashes like a speed of light that made my face burned with shock and mortification. I cover my face with my hands and wishing that my bed will break into two and eat me.

I remember everything. From how my body reacted to the music that made me dance to life, to being curious of drinking the gin and emptied it, to wanting more of the alcohol, then on my encounter with my sister and Sky.

Sky...

Fuck!

Panic and worry shot through me as I realized what I have done last night. I made a scene in front of the students in school!

I could feel my cheeks flushed as I took a deep long breathe, debating whether to release the air or not. A knot was forming in my throat and I started bawling.

I whined and kicked my feet in frustration. I am seriously in a big trouble, wallowing in my own misery. I just want to die and vanish from this world.

This is so fucked up!

***

After I lazily did my morning routine with so much worry and took one capsule of vitamin b-complex to treat my hangover, I decided for about millions of thoughts to go down, thinking that my sister was now ready downstairs to slaughter me.

The house is eerily quiet which only escalated the edginess I was feeling and very messy; empty and shattered bottles are smiling on my feet, empty junks, used condoms and empty sachets of lubricating jelly are scattered everywhere that made my stomach turned upside down. When I went downstairs, the living room was very disorganized. Pillows were on the floor, the sofa set were out of place and my mom's favourite-

Fudge!

Oh my God!

Mom's favorite vase is broken!

Hypovolemic shock might be the right word because I could feel the sudden lost of blood in my body making me extremely pale.

We're gonna be dead.

"Seems like the drunk unashamed faggot has just woken up," The sound of her voice full with sarcasm made me halt as my heart started to hammer that it hurts. I reluctantly turned to my back to see my sister who's leaning her side on the frame of the kitchen's entrance, with a mug on her hand of what supposed to be a coffee. She's now glaring at me with a raised brow.

I can't look at her deadly glare directly so I just averted my head down, feeling the need to apologize. "I-m s-orry about las-,"

"Can you just shut the fuck up? she cut me off with pitched voice. "Don't even try to ruin my day."

"I d-idn't mean t-"