ONCE YOU ENTER, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK

Henlo bunnies!

If you reached this far, then there's no turning back. Finish reading! HAHA.

Btw, I just felt like I need to have an interaction with you my little ones. How are you? I hope you're doing fine.

Me? I hope I would be fine. I was not really doing well these past years, weeks and months, and everyday I struggle to keep my balance. I am currently in the state of depression and I am fighting for this widespread mental issue every single fvcking day. Wattpad helps me to somehow divert my attention and alleviate the symptoms I feel through writing and reading. It somewhat makes me forget the cruel reality.

But just keep moving forward and I know, there's a brighter path on the other side of the road. I know I would get there, those who struggle would also reach the light.

Enough for the dramas and unimportant issue about my life.

Btw, what do you think about Jasper's confession?

What do you think will happen in school tomorrow?

Where is Julius? What happened to him? Why did he run away?

Votes and comments are greatly appreciated. Those things make me feel inspired to write. Your comments and votes will serve as my sex drive. Charr.

I will try my best to reply with all of your comments. I love y'all. Keep safe and God bless.

Note: Listen again to the theme song, Be Your Everything before you proceed to the other chapters.