Who's Lexie?

"So her name is Lexie?" Seth asks after I explained to them what happened in catering.

"And she is the girl who Vince wanted to add to The Shield?" Roman asks.

"I believe so" I say.

"How do you know she's Little Moxley?" Seth asks me.

"Because she stole a cookie from my plate!" I explain.

"What does stealing a cookie have to do with that?" Seth asks.

"Because she smiled while she did it. And she took a bite before she left." I explain.

"Dean, I think your kinda over thinking it. You did say that she was too small for CZW" Roman counters.

"So you guys don't believe me?" I ask.

"We didn't say that Dean!" Seth says.

"We are just stating the facts." Roman adds.

"I'm gonna prove it to you guys! She is Little Moxley!" I say before I storm off to the front desk. Roman and Seth follow me.

"Hey guys!" AJ smiles at us as we pass by the vending machine.

"I see your on a junk food diet tonight" Seth smirks.

"Nope. My sister and I are having a movie night." AJ smiles. "Hey you guys should join us!" she offers. "It's her turn to pick so she'll probably pick Batman or some scary movie." AJ adds.

"I don't know. Dean is trying to prove to us that this new diva is Little Moxley" Roman explains.

"You mean my sister?" AJ asks.

"Wait, Lexie is your sister?!?!" I ask.

"Yep. Oh and sorry about your match. I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen." AJ explains.

"So you can help us out. Did your sister wrestle for CZW?" Seth asks.

"Yeah, she's an extreme one. They called her Little Mox" AJ smiles. "So about movie night?" she asks.

"Well since the mystery is solved." Roman chuckles. They all look at me.

"Can't say no to Batman" I shrug. I only said yes so I can see Lexie. I don't know why I wanted to see her so badly tonight. She's driving me insane. One minute I'm impressed with her ways. And the next I despise her.

"Yay! Follow me!" AJ smiles as she skips towards her room. What is up with AJ and Lexie skipping?

"Here let us carry some of that" Roman says as he grabs some of the food.

"Don't want the pop to explode" Seth chuckles as he grabs the drinks.
.
.
.
"Sis! I'm back! And I brought back some sexy men!" AJ yells as she opens the door.

"Did you get skittles?" Lexie yells back.

"Yep." AJ smiles as Lexie comes out here.

"Where's the sexy men?" Lexie smirks as she grabs the skittles out of Roman's hands.

"This is Roman, Seth, and Dean" AJ says. "Guys this is my little sister, Lexie" she adds.

"We're watching Stitches" Lexie smiles as she skips to the couch.

"Thought she was picking Batman?" Seth asks.

"She must be in a mood for a laugh" AJ shrugs as she skips to the couch. We follow. Lexie hits play on the remote for the movie to start.
.
.
.
Throughout the whole movie Lexie was laughing while everyone else was screaming.

"I'm never having a clown at my daughter's birthday parties again!" Roman says after the movie was over.

"Umm this didn't help my clown phobia!" AJ says.

"I agree with AJ" Seth says.

"That was the funniest movie ever!" Lexie smiles.

"How was THAT funny?!?" I ask Lexie.

"That was the creepiest most scariest movie!" Seth whines.

"Oh stop being a baby. It wasn't that scary" Lexi spat after she stood up. "I'm going to bed. Night" she smiles as she skips to her bed.