True Moxley Fashion

It's been five days since the movie night with Lexie and AJ and for some reason I can't stop thinking about Lexie. I looked up some of her matches. And wow! That girl can fight! I also called some friends of mine who is still stuck in CZW to ask about her. They told me all about her. Like at one second she can be totally sweet and girly. And the next she could be an evil bitch. So basically she has bipolar mood swings.

Tonight, Vince wants us to go out to the ring and confront Lexie and deal with the problem so we can start our feud with The Authortity/Evolution. We are only allowed to power bomb her. That's it. Nothing else. Just one power bomb.
.
.
.
Lexie's entrance song comes on and she skips into the ring for her match. Once she gets in the ring our entrance song comes on and we head to the ring.

"Everyone knows not to mess with The Shield. Everyone but you" Seth starts.

"Now baby girl, we're gonna give you one more chance to explain yourself" Roman says as we enter the ring. A crew member hands her a mic. She grabs it. She looks around at the crowd and then looks at me. She smirks and then throws the mic in Roman's face. The mic hits him right in the nose.

"Oh snap!" The crowd chants. We all look at one another and then we power bomb her.

"Don't mess with The Shield!" I say into a mic and then we leave Lexie in the ring. She ended up losing her match against Tamina. And she was pissed. She started tearing shit apart until security escorted her backstage where I guess she continued to tear more shit up. Causing security to kick her out of the building. Well I guess she left in true Moxley fashion.