(Inter)Ruptions

"So you're AJ's sister?" Alex asks.

"Yep." I smile at the hottie.

"So you would know who she likes right?" he asks.

"We tell each other everything. So yeah I would." I sigh. Why is he asking about her? It really is ticking me off.

"So does she like me?" Alex asks.

"Can we please talk about something else besides my sister?!?!" I scream at him.

"Calm down! I just want to know if I even have a chance with her." Alex explains. Did he just really tell me to calm down? Wrong move sweetheart! I slap him.

"SHE IS FUCKING ENGAGED TO PUNK! And FYI YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE WITH ANY MENDEZ GIRL!"I scream as I continue slapping the shit out of him. Then some strong arms grabs me and drags me out of the gym. "LET ME GO! I'M NOT DONE WITH THAT BASTARD!" I try to fight off the owner of these strong arms.

"Easy Lex. It's me." Dean chuckles. I stop fighting him off.

"Put me down before I hurt you!" I demand. He puts me down. "Now what the hell do you want?" I ask after I turn to face him.

"We have a meeting with Hunter." Dean responds.

"Who's Hunter?" I ask.

"Triple H?" Dean reminds.

"Oh" I giggle at my mistake. "So you had to interrupt my date with Riley?" I smirk as we walk over to his car which Seth and Roman were in waiting for us.

"Sure looked like a date!" Dean laughs.

"He told me to calm down!" I defend. "And I think he wants AJ" I frown.

"He's an idiot. Never tell a lunatic to calm down. And he's a bigger idiot for ruining it with you." Dean explains.

"Thanks Deano!" I smile. Then I skip the rest of the way to the car. "Hey boys!" I smile as I get into the backseat with Seth.

"Hey Lex. How was your little date?" Seth smirks.

"Awful." I smile.

"You seem happy about it" Roman chuckles.

"He was an idiot. And I don't do idiots." I explain.

"Hear that Dean? She doesn't do idiots!" Seth smirks at Dean. Dean then turns and punches Seth and turns back around and grumbles to himself.
.
.
.
"Ok so the new script is basically that Lex joined The Shield because she and Dean are dating." Hunter explains.

"What?!? Hell no! I am NOT DATING THAT LOSER!" I shout.

"You don't have to. Just act for the cameras." Stephanie explains.

"Just for cameras? That's it?" I calm down.

"Yes. Besides the special appearances, the photo shoots, and everything else." Hunter answered.

"Then no!" I smile at them viciously.

"Then we'll fire you for beating up your boss." Stephanie smiles back.

"Fine. I'll date Dean. IF I get a title match. And I win." I smirk.

"Sure. You can have your little title match." Hunter laughs.

"Great. I'll let you know which one on Monday" I laugh back. Then I walk out like a boss. With The Shield in tow.

"What was that?" Seth shouts after we were ear shot away.

"That was me getting what I want." I smirk.

"Are you crazy? You seriously could have gotten in so much trouble. And dragged us down with!" Roman groans. He seems mad.

"Rome! They would not fire the best superstars that they have. You'll be fine. All of you." I explain.

"Dean what do you think?" Roman asks the quiet lunatic.

"Huh?" he looks up.

"Were you even paying attention?" Seth pushes him.

"Yeah. Lex doesn't want to date me unless she gets a title match." Dean shouts and then storms off.

"I'll talk to him." Roman sighs. I stop him.

"No. Leave him be. He needs some space." I explain, knowing exactly what he's doing. Crying. Which he hates people seeing.

"Fine. We'll head back to the hotel. But you're stay with him so he doesn't do anything stupid." Rome explains. I nod and they leave. I walk over to Dean.

"Hey Deano" I smile.

"Lex go away. You're the last person I want to see right now." he grumbles. I sit down next to him. "I said......." This time I interrupt him. With a kiss. "What the hell!" Dean whispers with his rough voice.

"Shutting you up." I shrug.

"Can you tell me why you hate me so much?" Dean asks.

"I don't hate you." I sigh.

"Then why do you have problem with this script!" Dean cries.

"I don't have a problem. I just seem like it so I could get that title match. And then we can take over this joint. Together. Moxley style." I explain.

"So you do like me!?!" Dean smiles.

"Very much" I smile back.

"So now would be a good time to ask you out?" he asks.

"You could just risk it and ask me." I offer.

"I think I am gonna risk it." he smiles. "So Lexie wanna go get some food?"

"Thought you'd never ask!" I smile back. We stand up and walk out of the building holding hands.