Shhh!

"I'm just gonna wake her up." I hear Seth whisper.

"No! She'll kill you. Like literally!" AJ whisper-yells. "I'll just drag her to our room."

"No just let her sleep on the couch." Dean whispers.

"Fine. But at least throw a blanket on her. She freezes easily." AJ sighs.

"Because she's evil!" Seth chuckles. Oh how badly I want to say something.

"She's not evil. Just demented." AJ corrects.

"Guys shhh! You'll wake her and then we will all die." Dean shouts.

"You shouting isn't helping." I groan.

"It's alive!" Seth gasps.

"Oh shut up." I growl.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two to deal with umm that. See ya!" AJ says quickly. Then she leaves.

"So who's gonna give up their bed?" I ask as I sit up from the couch.

"Ummm?" Dean asks.

"I am not sleeping on this fucking uncomfortable couch." I explain.

"You can have Dean's bed." Seth answers and then runs off. Probably to his bed.

"I ain't sleeping on that couch either." Dean argues.

"So your just gonna let a pretty little thing like me sleep on the couch?" I ask as I put on my puppy dog face.

"Sami told me about that face. And I'm not falling for it." Dean laughs.

"You talked to Sami!?!?" I gasp.

"Yup. He warned me about you." He smiles.

"Well while you get comfy on this lovely couch. I'll be sleeping like an Angel in your bed." I smirk as I stand up and skip to his bed.
.
.
.
I awoke in the middle of the night.

"Really?!?! I have to pee now?" I groan. I get up and walk into the bathroom. When I walk back into the room, someone is sitting on the bed.

"What are you doing up?" Dean asks.

"I had to pee. What are you doing?" I ask.

"Came to get a blanket. Rome turned up the air. So it's fucking freezing out there." Dean explains.

"Just sleep in here." I shrug as I get back under the covers.

"Really?"

"Yeah. We're adults. Well at least I am." I smile. He rolls his eyes and joins me.

"You really had to pee at 2 AM?" Dean chuckles.

"I have to pee at the worst times. My bladder hates me!" I respond.

"Maybe it's all them skittles you eat?" Dean jokes.

"Do you miss being Moxley?" I ask randomly.

"Sometimes. I actually miss being myself and not some other character that someone else made up." Dean answers.

"CZW changed a lot after you left. At least that was what Sami told me." I explain. "Why did you leave? Didn't you love it there?"

"I had to leave. I couldn't take it anymore." Dean sighs.

"Take what?"

"You know why. We weren't getting paid as much as what we deserved. We almost die every time we get into that ring. And for what? A paycheck that can barley cover your rent." Dean rants.

"Is that the only reason you left?"

"Part of it. Why did you leave?" Dean asks.

"I got in a fight." I shrug. Dean chuckles. "With Bradley. He refused to let me verse Wes for the title. So I attacked him. On camera. In front of a live audience." I continue.

"Wait. Wes is the champ?!?!" Dean asks.

"Yep. He cheated for it too. He knew Sami's knee was bothering him." I explain.

"Well, I'm glad you got fired." Dean yawns.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because we would have never met." He mumbles into a sleep.