A lunatic's love never lasts

"Not as much as I love you" I whisper back. Hopefully she didn't hear me because I'm never repeating that.

"I heard that." she smirks. I roll my eyes and then pin her to the bed.

"Really now? What did I actually say?" I smirk as look down at her.

"That you love me." She sticks her tongue out at me. Oh how I can think of many things that tongue can do right now.

"Well that's impossible because Moxley doesn't have any feelings." I continue to smirk.

"Too bad he's not here." She smirks back.

"I should be deeply offended."

"You're cute." she giggles.

"No I don't think so princess" I chuckle.

"Hey Lex? Can we talk?" AJ knocks on the door. I get off my girlfriend and she goes and opens the door.

"What AJ?" she groans.

"I'm sorry" AJ says.

"Ha! Yeah right! You never feel sorry. Punk probably just told you to say it." Lexie laughs.

"Lex I don't know whats gotten into you lately but you can't keep acting like this! You're pushing people away that actually care about you!" AJ snaps. Then she storms off. "OH! BY THE WAY, GET TGE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she yells.

"FINE I WILL!" Lexie yells back. I hear a door slam and then Lexie slams her door as well. Then she begins packing.

"What are you doing Lex?" I ask.

"Packing. I'm leaving. My sister is being a bitch." Lexie answers.

"Don't you think you're being the bitch?" I point out. "Go apologize."

"Did you just fucking call me a bitch?" Lexie snaps at me.

"No I just meant that you were being one." I snap back.

"I don't even know I fucking even try with you! Your just a fucking loser!" Lexie shouts before she storms out of the apartment with her suitcase.

"Lexie!" I run after her.

"No Dean. We're done. Leave me the fuck alone!" She turns to me before getting into the cab. She shuts the door and the cab driver drives away. I just lost the girl of my dreams. The only woman I ever loved. And why? Because she's a fucking lunatic. I'm a lunatic. I guess lunatics aren't meant to be together.