Monday is Raw

"Sometimes people hide their feelings and be mean to the ones they love." I answer Renee. We are currently doing an interview for WWE app. And when I say we, I mean Roman, Seth, me, and my new boyfriend Dean. Yep we are official. And no we haven't had sex yet. Only because we haven't had any alone time yet. Thanks to my sister and Seth.

"But now we are moving on to better things."Dean smirks as he throws his arm around me.

"Like putting The Authority in their place." Seth adds.

"And serving a little justice on the way." Roman finishes.

"And cut." The camera man says. "Perfect. It'll be up later tonight. Thanks guys." he adds.

"Dean you don't have to pretend anymore." Renee comments. She has a thing for Dean. But sorry bitch. He's mine!

"Who said anything about pretending?" Dean chuckles. She frowns and stomps away.

"See you guys later. I'm going to go get food. Peace." I smile before I skip off to catering.

"Wow Dean. Your girl loves food more than you." Seth chuckles as they follow behind me.

"No. She's just giving me a great view." Dean corrects. Then AJ skips past us.

"Hey sis!" she waves. "Boys. And Deano" she adds.

"AJ." Dean mocks. I stop and turn towards my sister as Seth and Roman continue walking.

"We still on for movie night?" I ask.

"Shit. Forgot. After Raw I'm heading back to Chicago for wedding planning." she frowns. "Hey! Come with me!"

"Can't. I got a bunch of interviews tomorrow morning with Dean." I frown.

"Lex. Our interviews are in Chicago." Dean reminds me.

"Oh I forgot. So I guess I am going." I smile.

"Yay!" AJ smiles back. "OMG! We can go on a double date!" she squeals.

"No way am I going on a double date with Punk! He hates me." Dean whines.

"He doesn't hate you. Stop whining." AJ explains.

"And if he did. He'll change his mind. Because he can never say no to me." I smile.

"Is that why he decided to grow his hair back out?!?" AJ demands.

"You wanted him to so I persuaded him too." I smile innocently.

"You be carful with her mister. She'll make you do things that you don't want to." AJ warns Dean before she skipped away.

"I don't mind doing things to you." Dean smirks.

"You have a dirty mind mister." I smirk back as I drag him to the locker room.

"Thought you wanted food?" he asks as we enter the locker room.

"Shut up. We're alone now." I explain. He finally gets it and locks the door.