Serious talk

After the awkward dinner we all head up to our rooms. All alone I think about what happened two years ago. I need to mend them. So I get up and head to his room. Once I get there I knock. Don't answer! I change my mind! I can't... Shit he opened the door.
"Hi" I say awkwardly. It's been about two years since we broke up. And I'm still falling for him.

"Hey" he mumbles.

"It's been awhile. How are you?" I try to make some small talk.

"You really wanna know?!?" He snaps. I hold back some tears as I nod my head yes. I knew he's angry at me. "I've been horrible! I fucking can't do anything without being reminded of you. I've relapsed three times in the past two years. So I'm fucking not doing so good." he rants. I hug him and shockingly he hugs back. "So how are you?" he whispers into my ear as his ribs poke against my stomach.

"I didn't take the offer" I answer.

"I know" he smiles. He actually smiles. "But why?"

"I needed to get better." I mumble looking to the ground. "I'm sorry that I was a complete bitch to you" I look up at him. I have to do this. I have to make amends.

"Not completely. Bitch kinda fits you" he jokes.

"Dean!" I giggle.

"Seriously though, you were going through a lot of shit. We didn't break up because of that." Dean explains. I just stare at him waiting for him to tell me what was really going on. "Why are you just staring?!?! What do you want?!?!"he snaps.

"For you to tell me what the fuck is going on!! You said you relapsed three times. Relapsed from what? Drugs?" I snap back.

"Drugs? You really think I'm a drug addict?!?!"

"Dean just tell me! You used to be able to tell me everything!" I grab his hand but he snatches it away.

"I can't" he huffs. "It's too embarrassing."

"Dean, it's me your talking to. If I can admit to being a drug addict than you can admit whatever this is." I look in his dull blue-grey eyes. They used to be so bright and happy.

"I--- I.... I'm anorexic!" He blurts out. Out of instinct, I jump on him and kiss him. He hesitates for a moment before holding me closer to him a deepening the kiss.