Night Before the Big Day

"I--- I.... I'm anorexic!" I blurt out. Must have been out of instinct because she instantly jumps on me and kisses me with so much passion. It takes me a moment but I pull her closer as I deepen the kiss that I have been desiring for for the past two years.
.
.
.
We ended up 'fooling around' on the bed.

"Fuck! I missed that" Lexie blushes. I kiss her bright cheeks.

"I missed you."

"Awe now don't go all weak on me now Ambrose" she laughs.

"I meant round two?" I smirk. She hopes back on me and smirks back. That's when HE had to ruin the moment by coming in.

"Woah guys!" Roman quickly covers his eyes. Lexie quickly jumps off me and covers up her beautiful gifts.

"What the fuck Ro!!?!!" I shout at him.

"Sorry I was gonna ask if you wanted... Oh neither mind. I'll just go" he says before he leaves.

"Well there's a mood killer" I state.

"We shouldn't have.." Lexie starts.

"Had sex?!?!" I finish for her. "Lex, we needed to!"

"No we shouldn't have left the door unlocked. Idiot!" she laughs.

"That too" I blush.

"Awe is Deaniebear embarrassed?!?!" Lexie coos as she crawls on top of me again.

"Deaniebear?" I smirk at her.

"Oh shush!" she hits me playfully.

"What happened to us?" I asked randomly. "We're both so fucked up it isn't right!"

"Life just sucks I guess. I should go..." Lexie frowns.

"Stay? Please?" I pout.

"Dean, I have to go before Ro opens his big mouth. See you tomorrow okay?" she explains.

"Fine. Okay I'll see you tomorrow." I frown. She pecks my lips before she gets off me. She threw on her clothes and left.