Clowning Around

"Lexington Lynann Mendez!" I yell at my sister. She woke me up and she was wearing a clown mask.

"Morning sissy!" she smiled innocently.

"Why did I agree to let you travel with me?" I asked out loud.

"Cuz you love me" she smiled.

"It was a rhetorical question" I roll my eyes. "But I love you too" I smile back.

"Oh. Phil called. I told him that you were sleeping with Seth." Lexi smiled.

"You what?!?!" I yell.

"Shhhh. Seth is still sleeping" Lexi said as she points behind me. I turn and see Seth is sleeping in my bed.

"Why the hell is he in my bed?" I whisper-yell.

"Because, Roman is on the couch and Dean's on the floor" she explained.

"Why is Dean on the..." I begin. "Oh right. You kicked him off?" I ask. She smiles and nods.

"Shh! I'm gonna wake up Seth." Lexie says as she put the mask back on. I get off the bed and go into the bathroom.

Que girlish scream in 5....4....3....2....1...and

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Seth screamed at the top of his lungs. I open the door and see that Seth was standing up on the bed side table with the lamp in his hands ready to attack. Roman comes running in with a pillow from the couch. And Dean is still sound asleep.

"Really a fucking lamp and a pillow?" I ask as I try not to laugh at their reaction.

"You guys are wimps" Lexie says as she takes off the mask.

"You didn't have to wake me up like that!" Seth says as he hops down from the table.

"You should of seen your face! It was priceless!!" Lexie laughs. "And your reaction!" she turned to Roman. "Perfection!" she laughed.

"Can't believe Dean is still sleeping after that girl screamed. Oh wait that was Seth!" I chuckle.

"Shut up! You wake up to a creepy clown in your face!" Seth countered.

"I did" I smirk. "I'm going down to breakfast. Anyone gonna join me?" I ask as I grab my phone and then skip out of the room.
.
.
.
Lexie's POV
"I'm going down to breakfast. Anyone gonna join?" AJ asked as she took her phone and skipped off.

"Where's Dean?" Roman asked.

"On the ground" I smile.

"Why? I thought he was gonna sleep in your bed with you" Seth asked.

"I kicked him out in the middle of the night." I explain. "I'm a rough sleeper" I shrug as I grab my clothes for the day, black skinny jeans and a Fall Out Boy T-Shirt. Oh and can't forget the converse sneakers.

"Can we ask you something?" Roman asked.

"Already did. But go ahead ask away" I sigh.

"Why wouldn't you join our team unless you got a match against Dean?" Seth asked.

"And why would you want a match against him anyways?" Roman added.

"Well, I wanted to earn your trust and respect before I joined your team. And the reason behind the match against Dean is because it would be fucking amazballs. The original Moxley vs. Little Moxley." I explain. "I mean it's like the whole Rock vs. Hogan or Rock vs. Cena or Punk vs. Brock. A match like that. That's the kind of match I imagine it would be like." I add.

"Oh. So like The Match of the year" Seth asked.

"More like of the century" I smirk as I walk into the bathroom. I shower, get changed, and straitened my hair. When I get out of the bathroom they were gone. I shrug and put my shoes on.

"I'm back." AJ sings when she skips into the room. "Where they go?" she asks.

"I don't know. I just got done straightening my hair." I shrug.

"Did you threaten to straiten their hair? Because Punky is still angry at you for that!" AJ says.

"No but thanks for the idea" I smirk.