Meanwhile.

"Batman is the best superhero ever!" I argue.

"He's not even a superhero! Hulk? Now he's a superhero." Punk states.

"Hulk is just an angry green giant. At least Batman isn't a freak of nature." I smirk.

"Oh hell no! One does not bash Hulk in my house. Get the hell out!" Punk shouts.

"Make me!" I stand my ground. He begins to try but someone knocks on the door. Punk opens the door and its some guy. He looks familiar but I don't know who he is.

"Hey Philly." he smiles.

"Travis." Punk replies. "What are you doing here?"

"Heard that Lex was in town. Is she here?" Travis asks.

"Ummm she's out shopping with AJ." Punk answers.

"Oh can you umm tell her I stopped by? I kinda want to talk to her." Travis sighed.

"Can I ask why you want to talk to her now?" Punk asks. He seems a bit harsh.

"Uhhhh. I want to try to make things right" the poor guy explains.

"There is nothing to make right. She lost it. And now she's happy again. Leave her alone Travis." Punk tells him before he slams the door in his face. "You better be the last boyfriend she leaves with me." Punk chuckles.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Lex's ex boyfriend." Punk shrugged.

"And what happened between them?" I continue.

"Don't worry about it." he replies. "Now how about some Mario kart?" Punk smiles.