Putting a Fork in it

Them fucking assholes! Causing me to lose! Lexie doesn't lose! They want war? Well they got it! Yes, I'm still pissed from Smakdown.

"Sis if you go out there tonight to mess with The Shield, I'm gonna beat your ass in our match tonight" AJ warns me as we walk into the building for Raw.

"You couldn't even if I let you" I chuckle. She playfully pushes me so I booty bump her right back, causing a mini booty bump war.

"I'm gonna go grab some food before the show starts. See ya out there" I smile as I skip to catering. I lied. I'm not getting food. I'm getting a prop for my little plan.
.
.
.
The Shield are in the middle of the ring starting off Raw. They are talking about how they stand for justice and blah blah blah. I tell the sound guy to play my song. He does and I go out there with my prop and a mic.

"Didn't you learn your lesson from Smakdown?" Seth says rolling his eyes.

"I just wanted to come out here and apologize. I even brought Dean a little peace offering" I smirk as I enter the ring.

"I guess we're even now. As long as you learned your lesson" Roman shrugs. I nod as I toss my gift at Dean. He catches and looks at it. You can see the fear in his eyes. I wink at him with a smirk as I skip backstage.
.
.
"I told you not to go out there!" AJ yells once I get backstage. She and The Authority were waiting for me backstage.

"Do you want to get fired?!?!" Stephanie yells.

"No" I sigh.

"Do not go out there unless you have a match or if your scripted to go out there! This isn't CZW, you can't do whatever the hell you want!" Triple H explains. I nod. Triple H and Stephanie walks away to go do God knows what.

"What did you even give Dean?" Randy asks. I didn't get to answer because The Shield comes over.

"What the hell Lex?!?" Roman yells.

"Why did you go out there?!?!" Seth yells. Dean is still staring at the object with fear still in his eyes.

"Like I said out there. I wanted to apologize for last Monday." I shrug.

"And give Dean a fork?" Roman questions.

"You gave him a fork for a peace offering?" Randy laughs.

"You know he's afraid of them!" Seth shouts making Randy laugh harder and AJ to join him in the laughter. They glare at Randy and AJ as they drag Dean to their locker room. I roll my eyes at them and skip away. Renee has her interview mic and a camera guy. She motions for me over for an interview. I nod and skip over.

"Lexie you have been messing with The Shield since your debut. Can you explain why?" Renee asks.

"Renee, I have no idea why. Isn't it just fun watching grown men be intimated by a 'little girl'?" I laugh.

"Everyone is wondering what was the peace offering you gave to Dean." Renee asks.

"I gave him the one thing that will make him remember his past. One thing that he is deathly afraid of. A little reminder of all the things he went thru to get to where he is today. A fork. Renee, I gave Dean a fork." I smile, seriously. As I was explaining the whole fork thing I saw Stephanie tell AJ something. AJ nods and then skips over.

"Well well. If it isn't the girl who thinks she is queen of mind games" AJ smirks.

"Well if it isn't the divas champion" I smirk back.

"400 days and counting" she smiles as she adjusts her title on her shoulder.

"But that will soon be all over because I'm here now" I smirk.