A Dramione New Year - (Draco x Hermione)

Thanks for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy!
—————————————————————

The snow flurried down outside Malfoy manor on December thirty-first as the rest of the world braced for the coming of another year.

Lucius and Narcissa had gone on holiday.

Their absence had left their son Draco alone with his wife Hermione in the grand mansion, free to spend the occasion however they chose.

The youngest Mrs. Malfoy had requested to pass the evening in bed.

Draco, an attentive and kind alpha, had gladly honored his mate's request.

The fire crackled in the large hearth across from their canopy bed as their lips met softly over and over that night.

Hermione sighed as she let herself relax into her nest of fluffy pillows and soft blankets.

Draco groaned into their kiss as he moved his elegant hands to slip onto her heavy belly.

As their kiss slowed, a smile played over Hermione's lips while she enjoyed Draco's pleasant scent, the smell of simmering apple and warm mahogany.

Draco pulled away a moment later and gazed at his wife as he asked, "Feeling alright, love?"

"I'm perfectly fine, Draco." Hermione said with a tired smile as she rested her hands over his own, "You heard what the midwife told us.....three more weeks at least."

Draco fell silent as he gazed at his darling bride to admire her beauty.

Hermione's chestnut hair spread out behind her like a crowning veil against the pillows.

Her curves had been enhanced by her pregnancy and it was all Draco could do not to drool over them as he gazed at her reverently.

".........Are you alright, darling?" Hermione laughed.

"Of course I'm alright." Draco sniffed hurriedly as he scowled at her with his grey eyes.

Hermione lifted herself up as best she could as Draco gave her another sweet kiss before they fell backwards together in a gentle tumble.

The Malfoys may have been the only people in the world to ignore the countdown to midnight, but neither of them minded.

Hermione was too preoccupied with Draco's touch and he was too busy pressing warm kisses against his beloved's skin to care much about the dwindling seconds of the year or the coming of the next.

As Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy shared another deep kiss, what they really looked forward to was the impending birth of their first son or daughter.