The Secretary Part 2 [Leamak]

A/N: Before reading, just a reminder that this has slight non-con. Skip if its not for you.

-----------------------

People were bustling about, trying to get work done. It was 4pm, close to the time when people knock off from work. Of course, everyone would try to finish their tasks before the day ends. The phone rang on one particular table, and it was quickly picked up by the owner of the desk.

"Hello Miss Kim, how can I help you?" a girl greeted cheerfully on the phone.

"Come to my office Yewon, I need to speak to you"

"Oh sure! I'll be there in a moment!" Yewon replied politely, putting the phone down after.

"Wonder what she wants? I should just prepare a coffee for her just in case," the girl giggled, running towards the pantry and fixing her boss a cup of coffee. Being careful not to spill any, she walked towards the elevator, coffee in hand. She was going to head for the boss office.

---------

"Hi Miss Kim! Here's a coffee for you!" Yewon smiled sweetly as she placed the cup on the table. Miss Kim aka Sojung was busy typing on her keyboard, brows furrowed. She looked up from her tasks, sighing as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I didn't ask you for a cup of coffee, did I?" Sojung's response was stern, causing the younger one to flinch. Chuckling nervously, Yewon tried her best to reply calmly.

"You sounded tired, so I thought I'd get you a cup!" Yewon grinned but it was short-lived when she saw Sojung's annoyed expression.

"Next time, don't do things that I did not ask you for. Is that clear?"

"Y-Yes, Miss Kim. I will take note of it!" Yewon was surprised. Sojung was unusually angsty today; the usual smiling boss was nowhere to be found.

"Yewon, get on your knees and come over here!" Sojung ordered sternly, the voice cold. Not wanting to get into more trouble than she already was in, she dropped onto her knees and crawled over.

"Get under my table" The older woman stated dryly, leaving enough space for Yewon to fit under her table. Looking down, Sojung gave a devilish grin as Yewon looked up at her with her big brown eyes.

"Suck, you little slut!" the younger one flinched at her harsh words.

"But..." Yewon was hesitant but she yelped when she felt a hand on her head, yanking hard on her hair.

"You're so full of questions today! Stop asking me stupid questions and suck. That's what your little whore mouth is for." Yewon knew that Sojung called her those names as part of their sessions, but it still hurt her heart a little. With shaky hands, she undid the zipper and allowed the monster cock in Sojung's pants to spring out. Yewon whined as the cock slapped against her cheek but seeing as how the older one was really not in the mood to joke today, she carefully took the length into her mouth.

Bobbing her head up and down, Yewon engulfed the dick fully in her mouth. Her tongue tickled the tip, causing Sojung to twitch inside the younger's mouth. However, in her nervousness, her teeth grazed lightly along the length, much to Sojung's annoyance.

"Mmmh!" Yewon whimpered as she felt her hair being yanked back a second time today.

"Little bitch, did you just bite me?" Yewon shook her head immediately, doing her best to deny it all.

"N-No I did not... it was an accident" the younger was fearful at this point, tears welling in her eyes.

"It had better be. Now suck! I've been waiting for too long" Sojung used her hand to push Yewon's head back onto her cock, and Yewon started sucking with newfound determination. Slurping sounds echoed the room as the younger moaned and drooled on the cock.