Helping A Stranger In Need [Leamak]

A/N: For the previous chapter, I forgot to put the TW for cheating initially. Hopefully it did not make many uncomfortable. Will be more aware next time! :)
For now, I hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^

------------------------

"Yewon! Let's go to the pool later! It's pretty hot today, we need to cool down!" A girl exclaimed dramatically, wiping her sweat from her forehead.

"Yuna unnie! It's not that hot. Besides, there's air conditioning in the rooms!" the girl named Yewon giggled at her friend. Yuna then gave the younger her sad, puppy-like eyes.

"Please? Please Yewon, let's go to the pool?" she held onto the younger's hands and pouted. Yewon chuckled; Yuna was really dramatic for nothing.

"All right, fine, unnie! We can go. Sheesh, I know you just want to go there to check out the hot guys and girls!"

Yuna's cheeks turned red. "That's...that's not true!"

"Whatever you say, unnie! Quick, get out! I need to change! I'll meet you upstairs!" Yewon laughed, gently pushing the older girl out of her room before closing the door.

"See you later, Muji!"

The younger shook her head and smiled, stripping her clothes off before putting on a set of pink bikini. The swimwear accentuated her gorgeous body; her cleavage, her toned tummy and her milky thighs.

"I actually look pretty good!" Yewon giggled as she admired herself in the mirror, striking some poses as she had fun with herself.

"Well, I better go find Yuna unnie! She's probably waiting for me at the pool" Grabbing her towels, she exited the room.

It was easy to find her way, and she made it to the rooftop in no time. Yewon sighed in bliss at the view as she stepped out of the lift; In the distance, the sea can be seen clearly. That, along with the cool breeze, made it really comfortable for the girl as she stood there. Looking around, she realized that there was no sign of Yuna. Furthermore, there weren't anyone else in or around the pool, save for a lady who was laying on the chair, taking in the afternoon sun.

"Maybe it's too hot, so no one's coming to the pool just yet. But, where is Yuna unnie?" Scratching her head, she guessed that Yuna might just have gotten lost somewhere in the building, given her history of being bad with directions.

She walked over to the chairs, setting her towels and bag down on the table. In her haste, Yewon dropped the towel on the floor. Sighing, she bent over to pick it up. When she got up, she came face to face with the legs of the lady that was suntanning. What caught her attention was the tattoo on her thigh, which said "Suck me and fuck me" in ink. Yewon scanned the lady up and down, noting to herself that she had a great body. She noted that the lady must be sleeping, her eyes hidden behind sunglasses.

"I wonder if she meant what she has on her tattoo?" Yewon wondered, her eyes trailing down to the lady's crotch, and she was surprised to see a bulge.

"No way... she has a dick?" the girl gasped, a little excited at the thought of this stranger having a cock. She heard of girls with dicks, but this is her first ever encounter with one.

With the thought of wanting to try it out, Yewon reached out, gently pulling the lady's bottom off. Her cock sprang out, not fully hard as of yet.

"Should I really suck it? I mean... she technically did ask for it, right?" Yewon hesitated, unsure if she should proceed with the deed. But the hard cock in front of her was so tempting, and Yewon gave in. Opening her mouth, she took in the tip, swirling her tongue around it and coating it with her saliva. She froze momentarily when the lady stirred, although it would be awkward either way with her cock in Yewon's mouth. Once the lady went still, the girl resumed, licking along the length. She was huge, and Yewon wasn't having the easiest time taking the whole length. But tried as she could, and inch by inch, Yewon managed to take most of the cock inside her seemingly tiny mouth. Her mouth felt really full, and she almost gagged when she forced herself to take in the last inch, the tip hitting the back of her throat.