One Last Time [UmB]

TW: Futanari, Daddy kink, Spanking, Toys
-------------------------------

The sun shone in through the thick glass, casting a warm glow over the people and furniture inside. In front of a mirror sat Kim Yewon, all dressed in white. It was a shoulderless gown, one that showcased her smooth and pale skin. On both her sides, her friends, Eunha and Yuna were fussing over her. Eunha worked as a makeup artist while Yuna worked as a hairstylist. The moment Yewon had asked them to help her on her big day, they agreed in a heartbeat. Both girls adored Yewon, treating her like their little sister.

"Oh look at you, baby!" Eunha exclaimed, applying a little blusher with her brush on Yewon's cheeks. The girl giggled as she watched herself in the mirror. Yuna was curling her locks, making sure Yewon would look her best.

"What hairstyle do you want, Muji?" Yuna opened her waist bag and inside was filled with rollers of different colors. The young woman laughed and patted Yuna's arm with a smile.

"Whatever you think is good for me, Unnie! I trust you!"

The older girls continued to busy themselves, wanting to present the best side of Yewon today. Furthermore, there was constant activity in and out of the room, staff bustling about their jobs.

After what seemed like eternity, Eunha clasped her hands on Yewon's shoulders, leaning in close.

"Aww look at you! You're so pretty!" The girl blushed, showing a wide smile as she admired her reflection. Her cheeks were a shade of pink and her lipstick colour wasn't too red. Eunha did a good job in hiding her blemishes as well.

"I know right? Yewon is gorgeous!" Yuna smiled warmly as she added the finishing touches; a small flower to compliment the bun that she had styled.

"Unnies, you girls really know how to make me feel pretty!" Yewon gushed. Her completed look, along with her white gown made her the most beautiful girl in the room. No, maybe even the whole building.

"Hello? Oh yes? That's good! I'll be there in a minute!" Eunha answered a call sweetly before turning to her friend.

"Yuna! Some of the bridesmaids need a little touching up. Let's go?"

The taller girl nodded, packing her clips and accessories into her bag.

"We'll be back later, Yewon! You might need more touching up!" Eunha groaned as she pushed the taller girl out. It was a funny sight for the bride, watching her older friends bicker as the door closed shut.

Idling, Yewon wasn't sure what she wanted to do. Looking to the side, she finally recalled that there was a flowery garden just outside the room she was in. She wanted a closer look but her gown was too thick and heavy to be worth the effort.

"I really want to see the flowers though!" Yewon pouted, staring longingly at the glass that separated her from the flowers. Deciding that she should do something, Yewon got up and used her hands to hold whatever part of her gown, bunching them together.

"Oof! This is heavy!" She whined, slowly but surely pulling herself over to the glass. The girl grinned, watching the birds fly to the branches, singing a little song of their own. Bees were busy being near the flowers and Yewon only wished she could be nearer to them. She was a nature girl after all, always taking time to go for walks in gardens and parks. She was sometimes too bright and preppy for others, but she didn't care. Yewon does what she wants.

The sound of the door opening got her attention.

"Oh unnies, you're- Oh! It's you!" Yewon smiled at the unexpected guest and they replied with a warm grin of their own. Clumsily, Yewon made her way towards the taller woman before wrapping her in a hug.