Home [Yumji]

TW: Futanari

--------------------------------

"Where is she..." A girl muttered to herself as she paced up and down. There was a myriad of people waiting with her, all eyes glued to the scenes behind the glass. Yuna was a patient woman but she'd been out there for almost an hour. Seeing kids and adults alike get reunited with smiles and some tears, Yuna could not find anything to smile about. She missed her girlfriend and she was supposed to land 10 minutes ago.

Yuna regretted wearing light to pick her girl up. She was freezing in the airport and the girlfriend was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh for god's sake..." She muttered again, watching more families get reunited as they exited the arrival lounge. Then, she saw her.

Chuckling, Yuna shook her head at the sight. There was her cute and petite girlfriend, all wrapped up in a scarf and warm winter clothes. The girl walked briskly as she pulled her luggage along the tiled floor. Yuna waved excitedly, making big motions to get her attention. Just like she wished for, the girl noticed it, running with all smiles as she exited the arrival hall.

"Babe!" The girl rushed into Yuna's embrace, the tall woman picking her up and spinning them around. They made goofy faces at each other, leaning in to kiss one another.

"Mmmh..." Yuna sighed as she nibbled on the lips. It's been a while since she did that.

"I missed you, baby!" The girl giggled at Yuna, who was still holding her up.

"I missed you even more, Yewonie..." The woman cooed, pecking her on the lips once more.

"Nnngh... that tickles! S-Stop!" Yewon squirmed as Yuna trailed kisses along her exposed neck, taking in the scent of her woman.

"I can't help myself, babe. It's been 2 weeks. 2 whole weeks!"

"Yea, I know! But... people are staring!" Yewon blushed and squealed as Yuna delivered another peck to her lips.

"Let them stare! I want them to know how lucky I am to have you!" The tall woman finally put Yewon down, wrapping her in a big hug. Burying her nose into her girlfriend's locks, Yuna took in the sweet scent of strawberries and planted a kiss on Yewon's head.

"Why'd you kiss me?" Yewon chuckled, her face crimson red. Yuna didn't answer, opting to carry Yewon's items for her.

"Come, let's go. The car's waiting for you..."

-------------------------

"Nnngh... Babe! Slow down!" Yewon whined as she was pushed into the house by her girlfriend. With her back to the door, Yewon gasped as Yuna attacked her bare neck, pinning her hands above her head.

"Mmh... Don't you want to see your present?"

Yuna panted, staring into her girlfriend's eyes.

"You're my present, and I'm going to unwrap you here..."

Skillfully, Yuna slipped off the top that Yewon was wearing, carrying her towards the couch. Her nimble fingers unclasped the bra that confined Yewon's tits in place, flinging them to the corner.

"B-Babe... we can slow down. We have all the time to make l- Mmmh..."

Yewon yelped as a hand cupped her tit, soon covered by Yuna's mouth. The girl sighed, letting out breathy moans as her lover brushed her tongue over the erect bud.

"You were saying?" The older woman smirked, using her fingers to tease the other nipple.

"Nnngh... honey~" The girl whimpered, taking a seat on the makeshift chair.