The Maknae: Stress Reliever [Umji x Somi]

A/N: So a heads up, this is the first non GFRIEND pairing with Umji. Trying to branch things out. More details after. Enjoy ^^

TW: Futanari, Overstimulation

-------------------------------------

"Somi! Thanks for letting me listen to your new song!" A girl beamed at her friend, who was sipping on her iced tea. The friend chuckled, touching the girl's hand.

"No problem, Yewon unnie! It's a little exchange after you let me hear your song! Bop Bop! Sounds so good!" Somi exclaimed excitedly, her eyes shining.

"Not so loud, Somi!" Yewon replied in a hushed whisper, looking around the cafe.

Viviz and Somi happened to be coming back with new albums around the same time. They were in the midst of finalizing the album preparations when Yewon and Somi decided to have a little meetup.

"You're so cute, unnie! Always so worried about these things!" Somi giggled, tapping her fingers on the table. Yewon pouted, thinking that her younger friend was always behaving recklessly.

"How about that one time you walked past the practice rooms in your company and almost leaked a song?" Somi blushed red, remembering the time she almost got reprimanded by the staff.

"Pfft, that was one time, unnie!" The younger girl wagged her finger, indicating that it was not a problem. Yewon shook her head, taking a sip of her juice.

"So, what are you going to do tonight?" The older girl asked as she took a bite of the cake she ordered.

"Oh, you know...just gonna practice my new song. And oh my...look at you, unnie!" Somi chuckled, bringing a napkin and getting it close to Yewon's lips. She dabbed it over the corner of her lips, looking at Yewon in mock disgust.

"Unnie, you made a mess from eating. Tsk Tsk!" The older girl blushed when she felt the napkin on her lips, her cheeks heating up.

"I...I'll help myself," Yewon took hold of the napkin, blushing furiously as she wiped the stains." Somi noticed how flustered she was, smirking as she watched on.

"How about you, unnie?"

"O-Oh! I have dinner with Eunbi and Eunha unnie. We're going to eat pork belly before we go for practice!" Yewon babbled before looking at her watch. "Speaking of that, I have to go actually! Eunbi is waiting for me!" The older girl grabbed her bag, waving goodbye to Somi before rushing off. The younger girl was left to finish her own drink.

"I should go to practice too!" Grabbing her purse, Somi pushed the door outwards as she made her way to The Black Label.

-----------------------

XOXO...Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

The music echoed around the practice room, one girl in the middle of it, dancing as she watched her own reflection in the mirror. Sweat was rolling down her forehead, as her body glided smoothly.

Suddenly, the music stopped, surprising the idol. Looking up, she saw her choreographer, Kim, walking towards her, an unreadable expression on her face.

"Somi, you did all right. But this move here," Kim brought up her ipad, the video of Somi's dance on it. "You have to give more expression to it. Make the audience feel the song. Especially when you go 'XOXO'! More hand and leg movement!"

It was time to try again. Somi followed the instructions and guidance provided by her choreographer, dancing flawlessly to the song this time. She was all smiles, her body seemed fully flexible as she twisted and turned to the song. Kim was satisfied, clapping her hands as Somi struck her ending pose.