The Maknae: Frustrations [UmB]

TW: Futanari, Edging(?), Spanking

-----------------------------

"Everyone~ Let's keep these memories for ourselves, okay?" Eunha chirped into the mic, smiling widely.

"Yea, don't use your phones to take our videos! Use your eyes on us only!" Eunbi playfully scolded the audience with a wave of her hand.

"Your phones will get wet! Your equipment will get wet too!" The youngest, Yewon, laughed as they prepared their next stage.

Viviz were at the K-Cultural Festival in Jamsil, where groups like Brave Girls and CIX were also in the line-up. The girls had just finished performing "Love You Like", a track from their debut album, Beam of Prism. While the audience had been passionate about the performances, the weather hadn't been its kindest to Viviz. Dark clouds loomed and rain poured down on the stage. Decked in pink and purple outfits, those were soaked as the water clung onto their skins.

Still, the girls were not going to let the weather dampen their spirits. They had one more song to go, urging the audience to watch them instead of trying to film them.

BopBop! Was a song that was upbeat and true to its name, it made it impossible to not jam to the beat. Even in their raincoats and ponchos, the crowd was moving to the beat as the trio sang their hearts out.

Body waves, winks, belting of high notes and perfectly synced dances, those were the name of Viviz's game. By the time the ending pose came, everyone in the audience cheered, regardless of being a fan or not.

'Viviz! Viviz! Viviz!'

"Thank you everyone!" Eunha waved happily, "Make sure to have a good dinner!"

"Be careful on your way out! Students please take the subway and get home safely!" Eunbi chimed in next.

"Yes! Also, don't forget your belongings, everyone!" Yewon reminded as she waved to a few adoring fans.

"This was Viviz! Bye Bye!" The girls yelled in unison, bowing to the dispersing crowd as they made their way backstage.

"Oppa, Unnie! Good work!"

"Yea!"

"Yea!" The girls yelled excitedly as they passed by their staff backstage. Being an idol, you need these staff because you can't do everything on your own. From make-up, to hairstyling, to managers and choreographers, even dancers, they all play a part to help the group.

"Good job, girls! The crowd loved you!" Their manager smiled as he passed them a few towels. The girls were still soaking wet, so it's important for them to dry off. October was a busy month for them, with festivals every 2 days and even a trip to the Philippines in the later part of the month.

"Take your time to dry off, girls! We'll wait for you in the vehicle!" The other manager informed Viviz and walked off, talking to more of the staff on the other side of the room.

"I call dibs to this room!" Eunha laughed, grabbing her towels and new set of clothes into the room on the left.

"Then... I'll take the right side!" Eunbi shook her head in amusement, walking into the other room. They could take their time, because Yewon was off somewhere talking to some staff or a fellow singer. Typical Yewon, known as the talking fairy to the fans. She was famous for doing 2 hour long broadcasts, talking about anything under the sun.

Eunbi sighed, peeling off her purple blouse that clung to her skin. She felt lighter, with the heavy, soaked top removed. Looking into the mirror, she admired herself. Toned abs, some muscles on her arms. She posed on her side, whistling as her body had quite the S line.