Double The Fun [2Jung x Umji]

TW: Futanari, Threesome, Double penetration

---------------------------

"Yerin Unnie... Why are we in a hotel?" Eunha looked around the spacious suite, feeling in awe of the surroundings. The other girl smirked, urging her sister to sit down.

"Just sit down, sis. I've planned something for us!"

"Wha-"

Before Eunha could question further, the doorbell rang, prompting Yerin Unnie to get onto the feet.

"...Just in time..."

Her jaws dropped when she saw the beautiful woman standing in front of her. She was dressed skimpily, fishnet stockings hugging her thighs.

"Hi! I'm Yewon. You can call me Umji~" The girl introduced herself with a giggle, her sweet, melodious voice captivating the sisters. But Eunha snapped out of her ogling, glancing at Yerin Unnie.

"Sis, what's this about?"

"Well, you've always been thinking of hooking up with a girl, haven't you?"

"W-What? No I have not!" Eunha sputtered, denying vehemently.

"I know all about it, sis. You watch those videos in secret in your room..."

Yerin liked teasing her younger sister. She was more outgoing, social and she'd hook up with others. Eunha, on the other hand, was the studious sister; Studying hard and being a good daughter. But even she has needs, and as if it wasn't embarrassing enough to be exposed by her sister, even Umji was giggling.

"...Okay. Fine! I did it, so what?" Eunha sulked, crossing her arms in annoyance. "I still don't see what that has to do with us being here!"

"Oh sis! Umji here is going to show you a good time..."

"H-Huh?" Eunha stared blankly, and gulped as she felt Umji's weight on her.

"Hello~" With her arms circled around the woman's neck, Umji let out a soft giggle. "You're cute..."

Eunha was beet red at this point, not used to getting compliments, much less from a gorgeous woman like Umji.

"A-Ah fuck..." She gulped, her throat parched as the seductive woman grinded her hips against her crotch.

"You're hard, Unnie..." Umji whispered sensually, giving Eunha's ear a gentle lick. The poor girl felt the hair on her arms and neck stand and she realized the growing bulge in her pants.

Her eyes widened in horror as Umji rocked her hips, every movement giving a little friction between her core and Eunha's cock.

"Sis, you look like you're enjoying it!" Yerin Unnie chuckled, taking a seat on the chair as she watched the guest work her sister. Umji's long hair cascaded with the cool air and she couldn't help checking the girl out.

Oh, she was going to make sure Umji was fucked senseless.

"W-Wait! Umji... Ah!" The girl giggled, sitting down hard on Eunha, grinding like her life depended on it. Her cheeks were rosy and her breathing erratic as her panties-covered pussy rubbed rhythmically against Eunha's clothed crotch.

"Unnie~ you like this? You like how it feels while I do this?"

Eunha was speechless, biting her lip as she suppressed her moans.

"Don't hold back, Unnie. You can moan my name. Tell me how good I'm making you feel!"

Umji let out a breathy moan, feeling aroused by her own actions. In the next few minutes, both girls groaned and grunted, lost in their deed. The chair rocked as Umji took the lead, bouncing her hips up and down Eunha's crotch.