Childhood Friends...Or More? [UmB]

A/N: So just a warning. There isn't any incest in this, but it could seem like it. Do skip if it's not for you! Otherwise, enjoy! ^^
----------------------------------

"Ah...Eunbi!" A girl squealed in surprise as she felt herself be bent over the table and pinned against it. The apple that she was eating rolled out of her grasp. The girl named Eunbi had already flipped up the girl's skirt, fingers tracing the clothed slit.

"You're so sexy, Yewon, god I love you so much!" Eunbi pulled her panties aside before plunging 2 fingers into the younger's pussy. Yewon felt herself clench on the older girl's fingers, whimpering in delight.

"You have no idea how much I yearn for you. How badly I miss burying my cock deep inside your little pussy. How much I miss you screaming my name!" Eunbi growled, curling her fingers as she continued to fuck the girl vigourously.

"We just did it yesterday!" Yewon moaned, reminding the older girl of their daily deeds.

"I can never have enough of you, babe!" Eunbi groaned, thrusting hard against Yewon.

"I-I know... but your dad and my mum are married now. Ah~ Isn't this wrong?" Yewon moaned, doing her best to keep reason throughout the fucking.

"Screw what's right or wrong. All I know is, I miss you and I want to make you cum!" Eunbi removed her fingers, grunting as she eased herself into Yewon's cunt. The younger one was so tight, it caused Eunbi to groan in utmost pleasure.

"Fuck...you're so fucking tight!"

Their eyes widened as they heard the rustling of keys from down the hallway.

"O-Our parents are back!" Yewon whimpered as she felt Eunbi thrust faster, hitting her deep inside.

"...Fuck! Talk about timing!" As much as Eunbi did not want to do so, she removed herself from Yewon's hole, her cock swelling from being denied a release. Quickly, she flipped Yewon's skirt back, and the younger one collected the stray apple and sat down. Eunbi also got back to her seat, resuming her dinner. After what felt like eternity, the front door opened.

"Hi girls! We're back home!" Yewon's mum, now their mum, announced with a smile.

"Did you girls eat dinner?" Their dad followed up with a question. Both girls nodded their heads, smiling at their parents. After a few more exchanges of small talk, their parents returned to their room to rest for the night. Eunbi and Yewon looked at each other with want and lust in their eyes. They would have to continue another time.

---------------

8 years ago

"Yewon! I got you some flowers, hope you like them!" Eunbi had caught up with Yewon, presenting her with a bouquet of roses. The younger blushed, receiving it gently from the older girl.

"F-For me?"

Eunbi nodded happily, watching the younger one sniff the flowers. She reached out, stroking Yewon on the head. The younger stiffened a little in surprise, but soon relaxed into the touch while closing her eyes.

They sat next to each other, shoulders touching, the heat radiating from both of them.

"Do you want to come over to my place for a while? No one's home," Yewon blushed at the suggestion, her face now beet red. Eunbi chuckled, giving the girl a cool grin. The younger nodded shyly soon after.

"Sure, let's go!"

———

"Oh god..." Eunbi found herself seated on a chair, and the younger girl was in between her legs. Her pants were already off, with Yewon hungrily bobbing her head up and down Eunbi's dick.