She's In Heat [Yumji]

TW: Omegaverse, Mention of Breeding

A/N: First time Omegaverse!

------------------------------------

"Ah!" Yewon woke up in darkness, sweat pouring from her forehead. She was panting, gasping for air as she calmed herself down. With shaky hands, she grabbed the jug by her nightstand, pouring herself a glass of warm water.

The beverage might have quenched her parched throat, but it didn't do much for her body.

"I'm sweating so much..." The air conditioner was turned on but Yewon felt hot and bothered all over. She could feel the heat pooling around her very core, gulping as she realized her panties had been sticky and soiled.

"Oh my... is this what I think it is?" Yewon whimpers. Her friend, Eunbi had experienced it before, mentioning how it hurts and that she'd feel hot all over. Yewon laughed that time, thinking it wouldn't be as bad as what her friend had described. Well, she's not laughing now.

Hissing in pain, she tried to dial for Eunbi. A few rings and the voicemail prompt came, and Yewon sighed in annoyance.

"Fuck... it hurts so bad..." She curled herself into a ball, her heart racing quicker than she'd ever imagined. Dizziness was what she was feeling and it was extremely uncomfortable. Still, she had to call someone. She needed some comfort.

"Yuna unnie..."

"Yes, baby? You sound sick, are you okay?"

"I'm... I'm hurting. Can you come over?"

Yewon heard commotion on the other side of the line before the call ended. She sighed, clutching her stomach. Yuna could not come any sooner.

---------------------

"I wonder what happened to Yewon..." The older woman sighed as she unlocked the front door. Sometimes, she'd leave her stuff at Yewon's, so the younger woman made her a set of spare keys.

"What the-" She gasped, a rich flowery scent enveloping her senses. Her heart raced, pulsating as the mysterious scent made her more powerful, if it was possible. Her cock stirred in her pants, begging to be released. She knew what that smell was. It was the scent of an omega in heat.

"Y-Yewon... She's in heat?" Yuna couldn't help but get another whiff, the intoxicating scent driving her insane. She knew that it was probably a bad idea to open the door but she had to. Yewon was hurting from what she could hear.

"Yewon?" Yuna called out, her hands shaky on the door knob. On the bed was a curled-up Yewon, sighing and groaning in pain. Yuna wasn't sure what came over her. Seeing Yewon like this, she just wanted to slot her cock into her pussy and breed her.

"U-Unnie... Please... Please help me..." On the other hand, Yewon was aware of Yuna being an alpha.

Like a magnet, she was drawing the older woman closer to the bed.

"Yewon... I can't! You should only mate with your soulmate! I can't do this to you!"

She gulped, feeling a weak hand on her arm and seeing Yewon breathing erratically.

"I... I love you, Yuna unnie. I want to have pups with you... But now, I want your cock please..."

The older woman wasn't expecting the confession, although she felt giddy with excitement knowing that the girl she loves felt the same.

"Fuck... you are making me go crazy. Are you sure you want this, Yewon? I don't think I can stop once I start..."

"Do whatever you want to me, Unnie. Fuck me, cum inside me, breed me~"