The Maknae: Getting A Head Start

TW: Futanari, Strap-on play, Threesome, Double Penetration, Gangbang

--------------------------------

"Unnie!" Yerim had a bright smile etched across her face as the door opened, showing a confused Yewon.

"Yeri? What are you doing here?" The older woman asked, but stepped aside to allow the younger woman in.

"I was supposed to meet Sooyoung unnie! But she said that she would visit Yerin unnie first!"

"O-Oh!" Yewon was surprised by the reply. "Yerin unnie told me she was going to meet Sooyoung unnie before coming here!"

She emerged from the kitchen, carrying a tray of drinks.

"Here, Yeri, have some juice!" The younger woman flashed a smile as she received the glass, taking a sip. The fruity aroma wafted across the room as Yeri placed her glass down. She scooted closer to Yewon, brushing her shoulders against the older woman.

"Y-Yeri?" The younger woman giggled, putting a finger against Yewon's lips.

"Yewon unnie..." The sultry way that Yeri called her name sent shivers down her spine. "I kept thinking of the fun night we had in London..."

Yewon blushed at the reminder, her mind going back to a few months ago. She could recall the moment clearly; Yeri's pink, glistening pussy mashed in her face while Wendy and Joy were ripping her holes apart.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, Unnie?" The older woman whimpered as Yeri was already leaning in and kissing her neck. She was startled, not expecting the younger woman to be so aggressive. Yewon's pussy throbbed at the question. Indeed, she missed letting Wendy and Joy use her in their London hotel. Yewon did get fucked every night by a horny Eunbi, but the thought of the 2 women from Red Velvet aroused her to no end.

"Kiss me, Unnie..." Yeri let out a breathless whisper before claiming Yewon's lips for herself.

"M-Mmh!" Yewon melted into the kiss, cupping the younger woman's face as her tongue begged for entry. Yeri moaned softly, parting her lips as Yewon's tongue explored her insides. Their grunts and moans got louder as the older woman flipped their positions, now on top of Yeri.

"You're so pretty, baby..." Yewon giggled, giddy with excitement. It wasn't always that she got to be in charge. Countless times she was at the bottom, be it her members, Taeyeon and even Somi.

"Mmmh... Wait, Unnie!" Yeri pushed the older woman back a little, panting heavily from the kiss.

"Huh? What's wrong?"

Teasingly, Yeri stripped her clothes slowly. "Let's get undressed first, unnie. Then we can play!"

Yewon didn't need to be told twice, her fingers fumbling for the buttons as her top flew off. Then, she easily pulled her panties down, realizing that they were already soiled.

"Gosh, Yeri. I'm so horny thanks to you!" She watches with a gulp as the younger woman parted her legs, her pussy bare for her to see.

"Because of me, Unnie? Why don't you come here and eat my pretty little pussy?" Yeri giggled, dragging her fingers along her slit. Squelching noises increased in volume as the young woman was wet and aroused as well.

"A-Ah... Unnie... Look at how wet I am for you..." Yeri threw her head back, her hair sprawled over the armrest as she fingered herself slowly. Her face was contorted with pleasure, moaning as her slender digits rubbed against her insides. Yewon only licked her lips, swallowing hard. It wouldn't hurt to have some fun with Yeri, right? Besides, Yerin was always late anyway, so they would have the apartment to themselves. Deciding to throw caution to the wind, Yewon got onto her knees, her face meeting Yeri's hot, delicious and wet-looking pussy. She could have sworn the younger woman's cunt had winked at her, enticing her to take it into her mouth.