New Toy [Leamak]

TW: Genderbender, Breeding kink, Daddy Kink, Choking

-----------------------------------

"Yewon... Come here..." The voice was low yet commanding, making the girl at the door flinch. Hands clasped together, the petite girl was shivering as she stood before her master. Not because of the cold, but rather because she was naked.

"Y-Yes, Sojung oppa?" Yewon bit her lip the moment the words left her, realizing too late that a mistake had been made.

"What did I say that you should call me?"

She gulped.

"Sorry, Daddy..."

Sojung grunted, nodding in approval. They were the best of friends, everyone knew that. But behind closed doors, they shared a relationship like no other. One of Sojung's rule was that Yewon would not be wearing any clothes indoors. Easier access, as what he liked to call it. The girl agreed, willing to submit to him and be his slut.

"Get on your knees..."

Ever so obediently, Yewon got onto her knees, watching her master with baited breath. Her eyes followed Sojung's hands, watching on as he pulled out a red, metallic object. It looked like a necklace but it seemed too heavy to be considered one. Yewon watched the red object, so immersed, so engrossed, that she didn't realize that Sojung had chained it around her neck. Only the touch of cold metal shocked her awake, a questioning gaze on her master.

"D-Daddy?"

She leaned into his touch, his fingers running through her wavy locks.

"You've been a good girl, recently. So I bought this collar for you. You like it?"

"I... I love it. I love whatever Daddy decides to give me"

Sojung parts his thighs, smirking.

"Well, if you're thankful, you should show some appreciation, don't you think?"

Yewon knows what Sojung wants and she knows better than to disobey him. Crawling closer, she placed both palms on his thighs, watching the rigid rod twitch in front of her eyes. Yewon gulped. The heat was radiating from the source and a little precum peeked from under the skin.

"You're so huge, Daddy..."

"Of course, did you forget how your little cunt was destroyed with just a few thrusts?"

Yewon bit her lip, feeling her heat pool in the center.

"Go on, suck on that cock like the little whore you are, Yewon..."

The girl was already salivating at the sight of the monstrous length, her lips parting themselves and fitting the shaft into her orifice.

"Mmmh..." She breathed, controlling herself as the cock was lodged inside her mouth.

Sojung only hissed, the warmth and moist hole wrapping tightly against his cock. Yewon's tongue brought him absolute tingles, with the way it was brushing along his veiny length.

"Ish...Ish this good, Daddy?" Yewon flashed her innocent look, knowing it would make the man go insane.

"...Very. Keep going..."

She obliged, bobbing her head up and down the shaft, drooling all over it. The metal collar seemed to tighten around her neck with each tug but Yewon was focused on her main task.

"Mmwlrmm... Mmmh..." The girl moaned, taking more of Sojung's cock with each breath. She could feel the tip at the back of her throat, like it was punching her each time she deepthroated her man.