Wake-up Call [UmB]

TW: Genderbender, !Dom Yewon

-------------------------------

"Nnngh..." The man sighed, feeling a little tickle on his neck. Something... Wet?

Cracking open his eyes, he noticed his girl putting her weight on top of him.

"Yewon? Baby?"

"Oh! Eunbi! You're awake!" Yewon giggled, shifting herself against her boyfriend.

"Fuck..." He hissed as the girl's thighs brushed against his member, which was stiffening with each movement. Eunbi wanted to reach forward, only to realize that his hands were bound to the bedposts.

"Huh?" He struggled a little but it wasn't helpful. Yewon did a good job tying those knots today.

"I'm horny, baby..." Yewon leaned in and nibbled gently on Eunbi's ear, the man groaning in pleasure.

"Untie me then. Let me help you!"

Yewon giggled as she watched her boyfriend struggle against the restraints.

"You tied me up yesterday and fucked me upside down. I think it's fair if I get a turn too!"

"F-Fuck..." Eunbi groaned as Yewon began grinding against his crotch with intent, stimulating his cock further. It was torture; all he wanted was to pin her to the bed and fuck her but Yewon wanted to dictate the pace on this lazy Sunday morning.

"Do you like this?" Yewon rocked her hips back and forth, her arousal dripping and coating Eunbi's length generously. The boy nodded, sweat forming on his brows as he felt his cock swell. Damn it, he needed to fuck his girlfriend as soon as possible.

He drew a sharp breath as Yewon wrapped her fingers around his meaty length. It was electrifying as his tip was guided towards her entrance, their eyes widening as Yewon impaled herself onto her favourite cock.

"Aah! Hnngh..." Yewon sighed in bliss as she got buried to the hilt. Eunbi moaned in satisfaction as he felt his girlfriend's tight walls clamp around his cock.

"Oh baby. You're so tight! So fucking tight!"

The girl only whimpered, holding Eunbi's chest for support as she began gyrating her hips. Her butt would jiggle with each up and down motion she delivered, their skins slapping hard upon contact.

"I love you, Bi~" Yewon was doing her best, bouncing up and down and giving both of them the pleasure they craved.

"God, I want to hold you so bad, Yewon!" Eunbi growled, watching the sight of his girlfriend's tits jiggling up and down with each thrust.

"You can hold me next time! Just relax and I'll make you feel good!"

Moans and groans filled the room as the pair were lost in their love-making. The bed creaked and groaned, increasingly so as Yewon grinded harder.

"Fuck, baby. Your pussy is amazing!"

It was slick and it was wet, and it made a whole mess on Eunbi's crotch. Still, the girl bounced, drawing grunts from her boyfriend.

"C-Cumming!"

Who could resist a tight pussy like Yewon's? Eunbi only gasped, feeling the blood rush down to his cock.

"Fill me up, Bi~ Give me all your thick cum..."

Yewon's coaxing sent Eunbi over the edge. He came crashing down, his cock twitching as it fired ropes of cum up Yewon's pussy.

"Ooh..." Yewon giggled as she felt the warm fluid fill her insides. She leaned in, kissing Eunbi on the lips as she let her boyfriend ride his orgasm out. Slowly, the stream trickled to a stop and that was when Yewon got off Eunbi.

"So sticky..." The girl dipped a finger inside her cunt, coming up with white coating on her digits. Making eye contact with Eunbi, she tasted herself, licking each finger sensually and driving the boyfriend insane.

"Yewon..."

She then shifted herself between Eunbi's legs, giving her a smirk.

"Relax, baby. You'll love this..."

Yewon ran her tongue along the length, making Eunbi buck his hips. His cock was sensitive from cumming once and he wasn't sure if he could handle another. Yewon knew this and loved to tease him. Getting bolder, she put his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking on the length.

"Mmwlrmm... Mmmh..." Yewon was giving sloppy head, being told that the sloppy ones feel the best. Apparently it's true with how Eunbi had been moaning the moment his cock was in the girlfriend's orifice. Yewon could taste their juices together, licking happily while her head bobbed up and down.

Eunbi wasn't that bothered by his bounded hands anymore. Instead, he chose to relax and let his girl do what she wants.

"Arrgh..." But Eunbi did not expect Yewon to cup his balls, massaging them gently.

"Mmmh?" Yewon had a mischievous glint in her eyes, squeezing his balls just enough to get a reaction.

"Fuck, Yewon. I came so many times yesterday! You can't- Fuck!"

Yewon deepthroated him, silencing the babbling as she continued the strong motion. The double assault of mouth and fingers proved too much for Eunbi. His toes curled and he squeezed his fingers together as he felt another orgasm creep up on him.

"Fuck... Oh fuck! Yewon, please! Oh fuck! Fuck!" He could only cuss as he combusted, coating Yewon's mouth with white. The girl released the cock with a pop, showing her boyfriend the mess he made in her mouth before swallowing.

"Fuck, that's so hot, baby!" Eunbi was seeing stars, his chest heaving as sweat coated his body. Still, he felt Yewon get on top of him once more.

"Y-Yewon?"

"I'm still horny, babe.... Nnngh..." Yewon was already impaling herself on his cock, which was hardening against his will.

"I'm tired, baby. Slow down maybe?"

"Your cock says otherwise though!" Yewon pouted before breaking into a smile. "Don't worry! I will do all the work, you can just relax!"

She was already bouncing, Eunbi groaning at how sensitive he was.

"B-But..."

"Be a good boy, Eunbi! If you cooperate, I might just untie you and let you fuck me~"

"Hnnngh... Mmmf..."

Yewon whimpered, feeling her walls get pried open by the cock she loved once more. Eunbi only sighed. His girlfriend was horny and he'd just have to be her toy for now. But once he gets released, he was going to flip the tables.

"Okay... Yewon, I love you...Hnngh... I love you so much!"

"Mmmh... Me too, Bi~ Me too..."

They kissed, taking their time as Yewon continued riding her boyfriend.

---------------------------------

A/N: Hello~ Again, this is a very short one! I'm kinda learning how to write short ones in my free time. Just straight to the smut.
Also first attempt at letting Yewon dominate the whole scene.

I will be writing longer ones when time allows but for now, I hope you enjoy these shorter stories!
Please leave some comments too! It really motivates me if you do!

Until Next Time~