The Maknae: Queendom Round 3 [Taeyeon x Umji]

TW: Futanari, Anal, Double penetration

--------------------------------

"Thanks, oppa!" Yewon cheerfully called out to her manager who was driving as they came up to the Mnet building.

"It's my job, Yewon. You don't need to thank me," the man laughed, handing Yewon her bags and some vitamin drinks.

"Eunha and Eunbi will be here later. They're still held up by the photoshoot!"

The girl nodded in understanding, retrieving her stuff from him before heading into the building. They were going to film for Queendom Round 3 today, so Yewon was all smiles and cheerful as she came into the dressing room.

"Ah, I hope the Eunbis come soon, then we can practice and coordinate!"

The girl looked around, noticing that their stylists had already put their outfits for today on the rack which was situated in the corner of the room. Stalking over, she took the pink outfit and viewed it in front of the mirror.

"Ah, I made a good choice to dye my hair orange! It goes well with the top that the stylist unnie prepared!"

Still marveling at the outfits, Yewon saw from her peripheral that there was a box of other miscellaneous clothes and accessories.

"Oh?" Inside the box, a pair of thigh-high socks caught her attention. Holding it up, Yewon realized that it could cover past her knees.

"I should try it on and maybe surprise Eunha unnie and Eunbi! They'll surely go crazy!"

She giggled, removing her skirt first. Taking a seat, Yewon slowly rolled the socks up, smoothly letting it cover her skin. Giggling, she snapped a picture with her phone, choosing to send it to her Sojung unnie. Their leader from GFriend was always protective, so she wanted to tease her a little. Yewon was wearing nothing but her bra, panties and these thigh-high socks.

Putting her phone away, she stood in front of the mirror, posing in various angles as she took in her appearance.

"Yea...I'm sure they'll go crazy. Especially Eunbi hehe..." Even Yewon was finding herself sexy. The socks accentuated her meaty thighs and she retrieved her phone, snapping a few more for keepsake.

"I'm sure they will, Yewon..."

The girl yelped in surprise at the voice, spinning around. Her face pales.

"T-Taeyeon sunbaenim?" At the door was the host of Queendom, giving her a warm smile. Or was it a smirk? Yewon didn't know and she wasn't sure how to respond.

"Oh god, wait!" Yewon suddenly realized the situation; she was almost naked in front of a senior she respected and her cheeks burned. Grabbing whatever stray clothes or towels she could lay her hands on, she covered her body, albeit not being very useful. She could hear Taeyeon chuckle, stalking towards her.

"Are you scared of me?"

"N-No?" Yewon's voice was shaky, betraying her words. "I mean...I'm half naked in front of sunbaenim so it's a little embarrassing and I-"

"Shhh, it's okay..." Yewon swallowed hard as Taeyeon was now standing in front of her and she could feel her hot breath tickling her ear.

"Let me see you..." The shorter woman was gentle, moving Yewon's hands away and revealing her minimally clothed body. The younger girl turned even redder, feeling all exposed in front of Taeyeon. The host scanned her body like a hungry wolf, her eyes landing on those thigh-high socks.

"Are these part of your performance outfit?"

Yewon looked down, then back up as she shook her head.

"No! I was just trying them on while waiting for my members. I'm taking them off now..."