Confidence Booster [Smol Line]

A/N: Yewon is older than Eunha in this story (2 years or so)

TW: Futanari (Sub! Futa)

-----------------------

"Class, who knows the answer to this question?" The teacher smiled as she looked around the class. Students all came with different personalities and quirks. Some were really attentive, others avoided her gaze like the plague. Some students just did not bother paying attention. The teacher smiled when she laid her eyes on an eager student who had her hand up in the air.

"Yuna~ do you know the answer?"

"Yes, Ms Yewon! The answer is 'Optimal'! It means 'to be the best or most favourable'!"

The teacher grinned widely; at least someone's paying attention. Yewon looked around the class, noting a girl staring at the board in confusion.

Eunha

She was probably the only student that was falling behind in class, and Yewon felt that she had to help somehow.

"Everyone~ take some time to do the examples below. I'll walk around to check and help if you need any!" The teacher smiled, watching the students flip the pages and begin attempting the questions. She walked down the rows, taking a peek at each student's answers. Everyone seemed to be doing well, Yewon giving praises at every opportunity. Perhaps she was a kind and sweet teacher, so it was no surprise that the students rank her as their favourite teacher. Walking further down, she stopped next to a girl who was visibly confused, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. Yewon must have stopped there for a long time as the student looked up at her.

"Ms Kim?" The student didn't say further but her eyes were a plead for help. Smiling, Yewon gently pressed a finger onto the page.

"You got it wrong, Eunha sweetie. The word here should be 'extravagant'."

She grinned when Eunha had a look of realization, shaking her head and laughing before she wrote the answer down.

"You know," Yewon leaned in close, her shoulder rubbing against the student's, "If you want, you could stay back after class and I'll teach you. Extra tutoring!"

Eunha's body stiffened as she came in contact with the teacher, jolts of electricity coursing through her body.

Everyone in school knew Ms Kim Yewon was one of the youngest teacher in school, only 2 years older than them. Eunha knew that almost everyone had a crush on Yewon, so to be able to spend more time with her was like hitting the jackpot.

"O-Oh...If you don't mind, please teach me, Ms Kim. I really want to learn better!"

Yewon chuckled, casually eyeing the tent in Eunha's pants. She gave the student a subtle wink, moving onto the next student.

The class resumed after a few minutes, with Yewon going through the assignments and new words to be learnt.

———

"All right, everyone! Remember your assignments! They're due a week from now!" Yewon chuckled as she watched the students pack their stuff. Some were rushing out, others were discussing what to have for lunch. It was like a market, where it was buzzing and happening. Yewon continued answering students who had come to the front to ask her, but her eyes never left Eunha. The girl was seated in her place, working on the assignment.

"Thank you Ms Kim!" The students crowded around her, gushing as they thanked her for the explanations. Grabbing their bags, they scurried out of the classroom. Yewon returned her markers into her stationery box, using the duster to clean the whiteboard. Once done, she patted her hands free of the dirt. Walking with light steps, she pulled out a chair and sat next to the student.