꒰ა˚₊‧୨-1-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

Warnings:Misrepresentation of Abrahamic Religions(Like seriously none of it makes sense)DrinkingSmokingSmutViolence(TW: One instance of sexual assault) Not between Taegyu

Warnings:
Misrepresentation of Abrahamic Religions
(Like seriously none of it makes sense)
Drinking
Smoking
Smut
Violence
(TW: One instance of sexual assault)
Not between Taegyu.

Ships:
Taegyu
Yeonbin
Hyuka x Jeongin
Woosan
Yungi

Featuring lots of other idols just because I'm a multi and I can do what I want 🤗

Hey shawties
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu sat down at a table in Crown Cafe tiredly, taking a break from his job. He had spent the last three hours reading names off of his list and collecting souls of people who had passed away that day.

He was currently in his human form, blending in with the humans. His wings and halo were hidden, but the medium auburn curls remained on his head.

The angel huffed softly, double checking the list he was given before being interrupting by a soft buzzing in his pocket. The male picked up his phone to see it was a call from Soobin,"Yes?"

"When you're done can you help me run some errands?"

"Why can't you do it?"

"I'm kinda busy." Soobin spoke,"Anyways, thanks bye." He hung up and Beomgyu just grumbled in annoyance. As one of the youngest angels, a lot of work was put onto him.

He wasn't truly upset about it, but he would like the chance to relax and do what he wanted every once in a while. I guess that's enough relaxing for now. Beomgyu stood up to leave, only to bump into someone and make them spill coffee on themself.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Beomgyu panicked, rushing to a table and grabbing napkins to wipe the male's chest off.

"It's fine." The male spoke, pushing Beomgyu's hand away from his chest with a gloved hand.

"A-are you sure? I can pay for your dry cleaning.. I know coffee can stain quite a bit and your shirt seems really expensive." Beomgyu spoke assessing the dark gray silk on the male's body.