꒰ა˚₊‧୨-16-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

finally an upload :0comment ;)✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

comment ;)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu barely managed to sit down before he started to softly cry. He placed his head down on his desk and sobbed.

The other angels around him looked with concern, Beomgyu wasn't one to release such negative emotions in public. Soobin stood up, rushing over to the angel.

"Beomgyu? What happened?" He placed his hands on the angel's shoulder to get his attention.

Beomgyu sat up, holding back his tears to face Soobin, but upon seeing his best friends concerned face, the tears began again. Soobin panicked, pulling Beomgyu up to his feet and out of the office.

The nervous angel managed to pull the two of them into a supply closet,"What happened?" He asked.

"Namj-joon said I c-can't be with Hyun." The angel hiccuped, failing to wipe his tears away with the sweaterpaws he had.

"What?!"

"B-because he's a d-devil." Beomgyu continued to cry.

Soobin was at a loss for words, rubbing the poor angel's back gently and trying to calm him down.

"H-he took my phone and broke it.. and now I'm on probation. He said he was going to send people to watch me too."

Beomgyu sank to the ground and cried more,"He's so mean." The angel sniffed. "I didn't even get to make it official with him."

Soobin squatted beside the male,"We'll figure this out okay? Taehyun won't just suddenly forget about you because of this."

Beomgyu frowned, wiping his eyes again. Soobin frowned, moving hair strands out of Beomgyu's face,"You should go freshen up in the bathroom."

Beomgyu nodded sadly, still not ready to get up,"Soobs I've never felt this much disappointment before." He murmured.

"Gyu.." Soobin trailed off sadly.

The angel stood up,"I'm going to go freshen up." Beomgyu turned to leave the room and Soobin stared after him with disappointment. He didn't know how to help without possibly getting Beomgyu in more trouble.

The angel pulled out his phone and decided to text Yeonjun anyways.

・:*:・

Taehyun stared at his phone sadly. He could've sworn things were going well with him and Beomgyu, so why was he suddenly receiving silence from the male.

He didn't mean it when he said he didn't mind you being who you are. You're terrifying.

Taehyun's own thoughts were beginning to attack him and it was pissing him off.

Beomgyu is a genuine angel, he wouldn't say anything he didn't mean. With a sigh he called for Kai.

"Yes?" Kai entered the room with a stack of completed documents, placing them on Taehyun's desk.