꒰ა˚₊‧୨-30-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

ayo? book almost over 🤭long chapter btw x✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

long chapter btw x
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Namjoon finished work for the day and decided to finally clock out. He hadn't spoken to Jin since their most recent argument but he felt like he was right about feeling this way. Jin had crossed the line this time.

The male made his way to the elevator pressing the button and waiting for it to stop at his level. The bell dinged and Namjoon looked up to see Seokjin staring back at him.

He grimaced, getting inside and keeping his distance from the male.

There was a tense silence until Seokjin broke it,"I'm going to duel him."

Namjoon's head snapped to face him,"Are you serious Seokjin?"

"I'll avenge her this way." He spoke, still staring straight ahead.

"Seokjin have you ever taken the time to think about how ridiculous this entire thing is?"

"He said he would duel me." The lord asserted and Namjoon was livid.

"I'm not going to allow this." The male spoke and Seokjin finally turned to look at him.

"You know you can't stop me." Seokjin spoke.

Namjoon just sighed,"I'm.. really disappointed right now."

"Namjoon.."

"Let's just keep a distance for a while Seokjin. I feel like I really don't know you right now." Namjoon spoke, leaving the male behind as he was walked out of the building. He had a few calls to make.

Seokjin stared after the male. Why did it feel like things were getting out of control? He just wanted to keep his distance from the underworld.

He was going to duel Taehyun regardless. He wanted this all to end and he was going to come out on top. No matter what he had to do.

Seokjin left and decided he would send for someone to tell Taehyun he wanted a fight. He was going to win.

•。•♡•。•

Beomgyu was laying on Taehyun's chest asleep when he felt it. An uncomfortable sensation building up on his back. The angel sat up, reaching to stratch at the scabs on his back and found they were gone.

The angel's eyes widened in shock. "Tae." He nudged his boyfriend waking him up,"Tae!"

The devil startled,"Gyu? What's wrong?"

"Feel my back." He was freaking out. Why was the skin suddenly smooth? He wasn't getting his wings back? Are they trying to erase my identity as an angel?

The devil's hands reached up to touch his boyfriend's back, he was surprised by the smooth skin,"What happened? Did you do something?"

The angel shook his head, "It just feels really uncomfortable." He frowned,"Can you look at it?" He asked.