꒰ა˚₊‧୨-34-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

hai✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hai
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Wait. Let me get this straight.. you're going to meet Lucifer?!" Soobin yelled.

"Shut the bleep up!" Beomgyu frantically covered the angel's mouth with his hand. "Don't yell it out loud."

Soobin glared at him and he finally let the angel go. "When is it?"

"This weekend." Beomgyu answered, turning towards the mirror and lightly fluffing his curls.

"You can't be serious." Soobin was in shock.

"Taehyun was talking to him about me, so he decided he wanted to see me for himself."

"Wow." Soobin spoke,"Good luck to you. I hope you come back in one piece."

"Binnie. He's not gonna kill me." Beomgyu laughed as they walked back to their office together. Namjoon had finally repositioned Soobin back to his old spot. "He just wants to meet me because Taehyun literally wanted to duel Seokjin over me."

Soobin hummed,"That's a good point. I'd also want to meet the person my son was willing to risk his existence for."

"When you put it like that it seems horrible." Beomgyu muttered and Soobin shrugged.

"Don't worry. Taehyun wouldn't let anything happen to you anyways." He sat down at his desk.

"What's going on?" Wooyoung asked, approaching the two.

"I'm scared for Gyu." Soobin replied.

"Scared of what?" Hongjoong asked, joining his friends.

Beomgyu groaned,"Let's talk at lunch okay? Go back to work guys."

Wooyoung huffed,"Fine." The angels went back to their desks. Beomgyu figured it would be best for them to eat out at lunch because he could tell they would be loud when they heard the news.

The angel exhaled with relief when they left. He couldn't deny that he was scared about the important meeting. Knowing what the male was capable of made him slightly terrified.

The angel looked down at his computer, forcing himself to focus. I miss Tae.

•。•♡•。•

"So what is it?!" Wooyoung asked, sitting down across from Beomgyu. Beomgyu had decided to treat his friends today and they were all having Kbbq outside.

"Gyu is meeting his boyfriend's father." Soobin spoke through bites.

Beomgyu face palmed.

"Oh that's no big- wait.." Wooyoung realized who he would be meeting. "Oh my goodness. Aren't you scared?!"

Hongjoong's eyebrows creased in concern,"What is going on? You're meeting Lucifer?"

"Guys he's not going to punish me or anything.. he just wants to meet me because I'm with his son."