꒰ა˚₊‧୨-17-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

hi I'm done with schooldunno if u guys rly care 😞✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dunno if u guys rly care 😞
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Yeonjun looked at his phone with confusion, and decided to call Soobin,"Baby what's going on?" Soobin had picked up the video call and set the phone down onto his kitchen counter.

"Um.. So basically our.. "supervisor" found out that Beomgyu has been seeing Taehyun." Soobin spoke, pacing around his kitchen and making something for himself to eat. "And it's really bad. He took Beomgyu's phone and destroyed it, and then he got angels to watch over Beomgyu while he's on probation."

Yeonjun frowned, "Isn't that a bit much?"

Soobin nodded,"Beomgyu is heartbroken right now.. so I was hoping you could talk to Taehyun.. just to let him know that Beomgyu isn't randomly ignoring him all of a sudden."

"Of course I can do that." Yeonjun sat up in his desk chair and turned to his assistant Minseo,"I'm stepping out for a moment, please make sure everything is under control until I return." The demon nodded.

Soobin looked over at his phone to see Yeonjun adjusting his tie, pulling on his suit jacket, and then running his fingers through his hair effortlessly. The angel turned away with a soft blush and went back to making his food.

"You're not too busy right now, are you darling?" Yeonjun asked, picking up the phone.

"Nuh-uh, just cooking." Soobin replied internally freaking out over the pet name.

"Okay, accompany me as I drive."

•。•♡•。•

"I'll call you back in a moment Soobs." Yeonjun spoke as he parked the car in front of Taehyun's work place.

"Okay. Byebye~" Soobin blew a kiss at the phone and Yeonjun pretended to catch it, placing it against his heart.

"Bye baby."

Yeonjun placed his phone in his pocket and entered the building, heading to the front desk and immediately being recognized by the demon sitting there. "Taehyun is a bit occupied at the moment in a meeting, I can let you know when it ends if you don't mind waiting a moment."

Yeonjun hummed,"Let him know it's about Beomgyu."

The demon raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar name. Was the cold sexy devil finally seeing someone? Oh this is some good gossip.. She was going to tell her friends about it later.

"I'll do that." She sent a message to Kai and not even a minute later there was a reply,"Oh? The meeting ended early.. you can go up now."

Yeonjun smiled,"Thanks."

The demon nodded and went back to work, wondering who was this Beomgyu person that could make Taehyun cancel a meeting with shareholders so quickly.